Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jerk bait

Pheasant preserves Bagley/Bemidji

7 posts in this topic

I also posted in the hunting area. Do you guys have any recomendations on shooting preserves in the area. I would prefer west towards Bagley/Fosston. Has anybody heard of Ruffy Brook by Clearbrook or anything by Bagley?

I have hunted Ruffy Brook and it was very enjoyable. The did a nice job for us. Hope this helps.

The Marquette was nice the last time I was there also a new one up by Blackduck I cannot remember the name though nice set up there from the website as I remember.

bd

McCollum's Hunting Preserve east of Bejou. What I've heard they are a good place.

I have hunted McCollum's in Bejou, very nice, but a bit spendy. Eagle Forest Acres in blackduck, great fields, good prices, nice people. Marquette in Bemidji-closed.

Was told Ruffy Brook was closed also, don't know as fact.

Bader's in Federal Dam, nice Fields, but put too many hunters out at a time. Leech Lake hunting area in Federal Dam, good prices, lots of scratch birds, but tough fields to walk.

Hope this helps.

He went to McCollum's, enjoyed it enough to go twice I was told! wink.gif

Baders at Remer is very good. Lots of guys I know have gone there. CAJ