Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Snake River  King

40 inch northern pike snake river

9 posts in this topic

Hello this is my first post on this website!! I just wanted to say Im getting my 40 inch 18 pound northern back from the taxadirmy, I caught it last spring!!

Congrats!!

Nothing like a trophy on the wall! cool.gif

If it is possible, please post a picture.

Great catch, when and how did you catch it? I won't ask where laugh.gif. I love fishibg that river hoping to get up this weekend.

I caught it 2 weeks after operer and I use a big sucker minnow!

I'm buying a summer place near Grasston soon and I was just wondering how the fishing is between Grasston and Pokegama? Not asking for specific spots just an overview of the general area especially downstream from the carry in canoe launch. What about Pokegama to Cross would I be better off fishing that stretch? Congrats on your awesome catch by the way!

Im sure if you had it taxiderm, you should at least have one picture of it as proof?

I would but I don't know how to put pictures on this website but if some can tell how I will post some smile.gif

Hey Congrats on the nice fish! It sounds exactly like the one I put on the wall 3 years ago! Caught in June (spawned out). 40 inches, 18 pounds.

Email me a picture and I'd be happy to post it for you.

Here is a pic of my mount...

IMG_0423.jpg