• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Johnson must go

tcroz

Quote:

With all due respect Boilerguy the Seahawks without Alexander are not the Seahawks. Granted Vikes played well but I think our heads got a little swollen after that victory

I think it had less to do about them being without Alexander and more to do with the fact that we can play well against the run and not so good against teams with a solid O line and a great QB.... Belicheks game planning was pretty good as well. With our remaining schedule, I still see a 10-6 finish.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tcroz

• nofishfisherman

• bottomdweller

• buzzsaw

Maybe the (Contact Us Please) Viking fan in the stands who threw the beer or pop at the receiver who scored the second Patriot touchdown should try out. He looked like he had a great arm. Tom Brady had every right to be pissed at that loser when he yelled back into the stands. It's bad enough the team is struggling but then we have so-called Viking fans act like that. I thought it was ridiculous and was embarrassed to be called a Vikes fan after that.

Hey tc,I gotta eat a little crow. How about ten and six?

Yes johnson looked terrible, but I think the whole team pitched in to lose this one. How about the pass off of williamsons helmet. Man he cant catch at all, that was six pts. The d and special teams just plain ugly. And dont get me started on the offensive line. But I think theyll put it behind them and finish strong. Maybe one loss to the bears and the rest wins, yeah sounds good. If Brad continues to play bad how soon could Jackson step in or should he? Anyone know why they dont throw to wiggins more, he was huge for us last year.

yes johnson has to go, or at least try some other guys on different series throughout the game to give em a try and too mix it up a little.

say put johnson in the first two possesions and tjax in for the third...do it like spurrier used to do in florida or 90's steelers.

The thought of every 3rd set of downs letting someone else have a shot is inviting but---we are 4-4 and not out of yet. Last weeks game was not Brads fault, completely. Lets talk to the left side of the line about the two blind side hits resulting in fumbles. The interception was a tipped ball but Brad tossed the ball so that is on his judgement. Already have addressed Williamson dropped balls and should we say anything about the 65 yard td called back because Taylor clearly blocked a player in the back. Plenty of blame to spread around for losses I would like to see some praise spread around for a few wins!

Not much praise here! I watch football to be entertained. The Vikings offense is not entertaining it is dismal. An offense starts and ends with the QB. The line and backs are sufficient, not great but sufficient. WR's below average. A versatile/mobile QB can make a lot of people better. TIme for him to hang up the cleats!!!

i got a tip...THROW THE BALL.. stop holding onto it, run some slants you are always open on a quick slant.