Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Luck e 1

Water Temps??

7 posts in this topic

ANyone have water temps on the river?

I had 65.0 on the depth finder last night. What a beautiful night to be on the river!!

I have been hearing anything from 59-65 now.

Were you in pool 2? I was sure hoping for some cooler temps than that when we get out tomorrow.

Thanks guys.

Yes pool 2. I was the one that posted a 60 degree reading on sunday and yes it is up to 65....the river temp fluctuates alot due to runoff and such. The white bass where hitting hard and i landed my personal best river eye, 27" + last night.

That website above is awesome.

We ended up going north to find cooler temps.

Was out Sat. and Sun, 10-14 and 15. Water temps ranged from 48 to 46. Fishing was very slow on cranks, jigs, slip floats.....you name it. Did manage a number of smallies on Sunday using a split shot and minnow, but, then again, it's almost always easy to get smallies. These water temps should not be an issue at this time of year, but it's too cold too quickly. This rain will introduce some needed current and volume, and a few days of temp stabilization should really get things going.