Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CALVINIST

Any precedence for a 0-2 come from behind victory in a 5 game series?

7 posts in this topic

I can't give up on the Twins yet. Not till the last pitch. They have played horribly in the playoffs, BUT, they have demonstrated resilience in bleak situations before, and I believe it is possible for them to come back and WIN this series! Maybe 1 chance in 8. Those who are in the know as far as stats are concerned, (as I am not) have any teams ever come back from a 0-2 deficit to win the 5 game series? Does any other Twins fan have any hope at all that this team can win the next game in Oakland?

oaklands been up in their last 4 playoff series, and I know the last 2 playoff series were 2-0 leads that they blew.

Oakland is 0-9 in possible clinching games over the past seven years and hasn't won a postseason series since 1990

Oakland is cursed! Win Twins! smile.gif

They showed in the last series against KC that even with 2 down in the bottom of the 9th they're still playing. It's a definate uphill climb but the fat lady aint singing yet.

I still have high hopes for winning this series. We need to start getting our guys on base before there are 2 outs in a inning!!!

Lets get a nice early lead tomorrow and let Oakland start thinking about Santana in Game #4 and choking away a playoff series again.

ESPN just said the Oakland's Mark Ellis will be out for rest of the series because of a broken finger.

Lets Go Twins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian

If the bats can turn on,and they can win game three,then I believe it will go the 5 games with Oakland winning.

SORRY for my prediction.I hope I am wrong.

I think the Wild proved 'it aint over till its over' back in '03. They came back from a two game defecit in two straight series! Lets just hope the Twins can do it and only have to do it once.