Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CNY Tim

Grains of salt

5 posts in this topic

Tensions are starting to run a little high in here lately, call it post season fever or envy I would like you all to keep it positive and fun. I really don't like stepping in and I really haven't felt a need too. Ribbing is fine as long as it's not personal. You regulars have made monitoring this thread enjoyable and I would like to thank all of your for your baseball insight. With that I look forward to the rest of the post season and off season.

The Twins' owner could buy the Yankees, Mets and Red Sox, build each a new stadium and still stay on the Forbes 400 list of billionaires. What's he do here? Stand in line with his hand out after foreclosing on family farms.

I slept in today and finally got on board and now I am almost at a loss for words guys (although that might be because the Twins are down 2-0).

Many good posts today, especially by Tim and RunD.

Here's one I learned a long time ago that I try to live by:

It is more important to be judged not by what you say about others, but by what others say about you.

I am pretty darn sure most of us know it is all in fun.

I hope everyone knows my posts are meant that way and not as any personal attack on anyone.

Now, to lighten it up a bit, remember this too:

No fun having a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

And finally, for the post-season Tim, how's 'bout we start a thread to get to know our contributors a little more personally? Just a thought.

Geno,

I'm right with you, and you can personally attest to that fact. We have been slinging the mud north and south for the past 3 or 4 years on this site and I always mention it about 3 or 4 times a year that it is all in fun. My rivalry with the Cubbies has been documented back since I was 10 back in 69 and the Twinkie thing has been going for the past 4-5 years. I have said it before that it is just grown kids on this website just having fun. A little of the ole Eddie Haskell, giving the business! Nice timing for CNY to step in and just remind everybody to play nice though I can't blame them right now. If my team was playing like theirs in the post season I would be a little edgy myself. But you and I can just sit back and grin as both our teams took the early tee times this year! Windy

Whatever.......