Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blue_healer_guy

No pinch hitter for Punto?

1 post in this topic

I guess we are all frustrated and maybe don't want to rant, But if your not gonna use Kubel/Nevin/Ford/Redmond in the 9th, when will you use them. If Kubel wasn't your man there, why didn't you keep 3 catchers so Redmond can DH. The Twins haven't played well, but Gardy's a little off too. With the Castillo thing in the 8th yesterday after the first failed bunt, he said he gave him the "get him over sign." I walk out to the plate and say bunt the darn ball! These last 2 games have been so opposite of their last 2 months. Some may say let Punto hit to try to get to Mauer, but he's been brutal. Maybe he needs another day off. You needed a 3 run homer.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• tipupsonly
      How's the ice doing? I will be up with atvs on the west side next weekend. I see it's gonna be warm all week. Curious if there are still any guys out in pickups anywhere? How much ice are guys seeing? 
    • schmoe147
       I was told as long as both seasons are Open( Archery and Firearm) and I have a valid license for each (Archery and Firearm) both can be in possession.  The regulation book is a reference. they ultimately go off statues. I email all my questions and ask for an answer from someone who can legally answer the question. What you are referring to in the regulation book is carrying a gun during archery seaon alone. Yes that is illegal without a CC.
    • Borch
      Good to know Don.  Everything is ahead of schedule. 
    • Jim Uran
      Fished the last couple of nights on smaller lakes in the area, walked out. The ice was pretty good still under a layer of mush. Any surface water is leaking through but the ice is holding up well for foot traffic. Trying to balance my time between maple trees and fishing now. 
    • skibass
      We talked to a guy who did very well in 16 FOW by Frontier on Monday. Also heard from a group who did well near Birchdale (not sure on depth).  Our best luck was in 21-25 FOW