Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Windy City Walleye Hunter

Like Yogi Berra said....It's like deja vu, all over again!

7 posts in this topic

Didn't I see Tori Hunter turn another single into a homer in the playoffs before. Maybe against another former Pale Hoser, Ray Durham??? Just ax-in. Windy

Tori did make a huge mistake today and I will give you that.But he would also make almost all teams out there as thier center fielder. smile.gif

I'll take Tori............who do you want in trade......Vasquez?

I'll stick with Brian Anderson. He will be a keeper in the years to come. He would not have misplayed that ball so bad and I would bet even money that he would have come up with the catch. His first move on a ball is uncanny and he has the "lipstick speed" if you know what I mean...Make up speed!

Windy

Windy, I usually enjoy reading the post on the baseball site with you as a Sux fan and the others as Twinks fans. But I must say it sounds like you are jealous, and would do almost anything to move to Minnesota so you could jump on the Twins bandwagon. Year in and year out the Twins will always play fundamentally sound baseball, unlike some other teams that think they have to buy there players i.e. Sux, yanks, and the list goes on and on! Let me know if you are looking for property in the land of ten thousand lakes and maybe i can help you out. If you want, you should also change your user name once you move. Does anyone have any good names for Blowhard, oops I mean Windy? laugh.gif

Well said bowser!! and i must add unsportsman like as well!

Windy, I was thinking of Torii in left.

Wow, these guys are really getting personal.

Can't take the heat, then get out of the fire.

And yes, of course we're jealous!!!! There's not a moment that goes by that I didn't wish we were still playin, and I think I'm probably speaking for Windy too. You're very observant of the obvious!!!