• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Game 2 Predictions

Trainman

What was worse... Bartletts weak underhand toss to second that allowed the runner to be safe at first on the relay further lengthening the inning and allowing Kotsay to come up and hit the inside the park homer or was it Torri's putrid decision to be a hero? All I can say is that as good as this team has been defensively all year, they have been equally as bad during these two playoff games! I am not one to be too negative, BUT... if they go down the way they are currently going down... I will have to say the nerves got to them as they are making errors and having horrible at bats, especially yesterdays at bats. We are gonna need a miracle!! OUCH, Wild pitch past mauer... another messed up play by the Twins!! We are choking bad!! Self destruction!!!! Atleast the Vikes game won't be Monday night.

I'm sure the speedy Rondell and Cuddyer were quick to retrieve it too.....

Hunter's three pitch swinging strike out was impressive too.....worst part is he's been here in the playoff atmosphere before, he shouldn't be making these bad decisions!

You're right Buzz, and it's getting hard to watch. I didn't think I would have to see anymore sloppy baseball until next April. If anybody can turn this series around it's the Twins, but talk about putting your back against the wall. Completely self inflicted. frown.gif

They are playing a repeat only worse than yesterday.They are choking big time.They cannot get a clutch hit for the life of them.What do you say about Tori?

Our good hitters cant hit.

Like I said above,I am a fan,I am just being realistic with my predicition of 6-4 Oakland.

Pressure,Pressure and more pressure.

Great year with a bad ending.I know there are games left but if they play any worse they will embarrass themselves even more.

Wow.

Is it just me or are the Twins not dancing with the girl they brought.

2 very non-Twins games.

Hopefully they get rid of the young kid jitters cuz they got their work cut out for them if we're going to have a Twins/Red birds series.

Now you guys know what it is like to be a Cub fan during their runs at it......just nothing seemed to go right.

I'll bet Windy and CJim are loving the fact that the same team that put their WSox to sleep late this season might end up doing the same to us. But the Twins aren't done yet.

Not good, bats are gone. Think the nerves got the best of them. Dumb play by Tori. They scored another run after that so I guess his dumb mistake didnt make much difference. Hope theyre bats pick up.

That's ok Geno. If nothing else we had the opportunity to watch 165 Twins games compared to 162 Sux games. I'm quite sure we'll all hear some smack.

CJim has already admitted to not feeling too good about this season, so I suppose he didn't watch that many.

I really didn't know much about the A's and they had a tight race for awhile there too so I took them a little lightly despite the hurtin' (ha,ha) they put on the WSox that one weekend. Maybe we should have gone to NY instead?

The A's swept us in September...........it finished us.

The Big Hurt is playing for something. He wants to contribute.

I actually went to about 30 games this year, and my 3 year old Jimmy went to 17 of them. He kept all his stubs. In fact, he drove home after one game!!! I look back at this year and I would not trade in this year for anything. Everyone in our area knows Jimmy as the "Jimmy that knows every player". And he does. He can name every rostered player, pre-expanded roster. In fact, he's singing "Let's go Go Go White Sox, Chicago's Proud Of Youuuuuuuuuu! right now. We hung out in the fundamentals deck a lot, hit the batting cage, the infielders deck...... he stops what he's doing and puts his right hand on his heart during the singing of the national anthem (even when on tv), and knows "Take Me Out To The Ballgame" word for word. Every game we'd have a best kosher dog in the 2nd inning (mine with grilled onions, his plain with ketchup and cut in half in the box) with a diet pepsi, and a bag of peanuts around the 4th inning. Like Clockword. Every Game!!!!!! The last game we were at, I shed tears because I know he won't be this young and innocent again next year.

This was a year to remember for me, almost as much as last year.

Look at my picture to your left......me, Jimmy, and Joe Crede (Crede's on the left smile.gif).........Joe is Jimmy's friend and favorite player.