Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
LOWinEYEin

130H Johnson ?'s

Question

LOWinEYEin

I just got a 1995 Ranger, and it has a 1995 130H Johnson (I was told it was a 95??) I was told that it takes 2 cycle oil. It is oil injected. It says V4 on the rear of the motor, can anyone verify that it take 2 cycle? Or if Johnson made a 130H in 1995?

Pre Thanks

2 answers to this question

Paul Waldowski

Yes it takes 2 cycle oil.

V4 means that is is a 4 cylinder V block engine. It is oil injected.

LOWinEYEin

Thanks Paul,

I wasn't sure-4cyl and 2 cycle, just didn't seem right.

Eric

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• PRO-V
      I always did best with frozen Cisco's suspended on a quick strike rig.
    • PRO-V
      I tried a few times during that 30 below weather. Saw nothing but thousands of wolf tracks. That night while we sat on the hunting shack deck having a cigar a pack of coyotes we're yipping out by our trucks 400 yds away. They were probably tipped off by our generator though and couldn't get them to come in. I did see 2 moose 30yds in front of me going into one calling spot. That was cool.
    • going4it
      Coon lake up 65 and off 22. Also Lake George. Both pretty good panfish populations to keep busy. 
    • Brandon Klatt
      Thanks for the replies guys. Usually target panfish and eyes so actually going for pike is kinda a whole new world to me. lol
    • mrpike1973
      Lots of little sunnies there is a spring in there in the deepest spot be care full. There are better lakes in my opinion.
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      They work. And as stated, sometimes better then live suckers! Cliff
    • Wanderer
      I can’t say Big Marine is a big fish factory but it should have nice clarity.  The main lakes of Minnetonka are pretty cool to play on.  Yeah, Minnetonka is a muskie lake but there are a lot of nice pike swimming out there.
    • AlwaysFishing23
      I’ve had the same issue with keeping them alive. Dead bait works way way better than live bait anyway. Defiently going to give that a try wanderer!
    • Wanderer
      I’ve saved dead/dying suckers before.  Pull them as soon as you can and freeze em.  I’ve sprinkled them with salt before bagging and freezing.  Fish them on the bottom. There was a time I targeted big pike with big minnows and would actually kill a minnow before sinking it to the bottom with one of my lines. As with everything, it’ll work better some places at some times, not as much as a live minnow other times.  Later season when pike cruise just below the ice scooping up the dead loss of the winter, suspending your dead sucker a foot below the ice can be your big fish ticket.
    • Mike89
      welcome to the site!!!
  • Share & Have Fun