• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Seen any good games, lately??? THE BIG HURT HAS!

Windy City Walleye Hunter

Nice to see the ole Pale Hoser can still ride YO-Han like a rented mule. Way to go, Hurt. TOUCH EM ALL...TWICE!

Windy

I bet you cant wait until next April to see another Sux game. Twins play tomorrow.

Win or lose, I for one saw a good game. If you truely appreciate the game of baseball, you had to enjoy this game from a baseball fan point of view. From a Twins fan point of view, it could have been better. smirk.gif

Windy i wonder if that is what the rest of the White Sux players were thinking when they are at home watching the real teams battle it out for the title this year!!

You know its a bad season when all you can do is cheer against the team that knocked your team out of playoff contention.

Cheer against the Twins all you want Windy, maybe it will help you get over the painful season the White Sux just had.

Windy you may have your rebuttals, some long and some short but none are either well-written or constructive

No one is asking you to have the things 'dead on' because we all know that you are incapable of that. ... You have proven that time and again.

Anybody can get on and say things that are either encouraging or spiteful. However I don't want you to think that these message boards are the only positive means of communication out there. After all you 'live in the greatest city in the world' I would think you would have better things to do. I guess if it makes you feel better ,more power to you.

To bad the twins didnt win to today, instead of trolling on here you could have been trolling while fishing and had a post that was an actual contribution to the site.

I know I'll be watching my team tomorrow, where will yours be.

Its too bad they dont throw pitty parties for 3rd place teams. You and commanche jim could have gone and cried together.

Quote:

No one is asking you to have the things 'dead on' because we all know that you are incapable of that. ... You have proven that time and again.

Sounds alot like an article from the Star Trib today.

You know its a bad season when all you can do is cheer against the team that knocked your team out of playoff contention.

The Twins didn't knock us our of playoff contention.......the A's knocked us out when they completed a sweep of us on Sept. 14, putting us 4 games back of the Twins.

I'm cheering for the team that knocked us out.

And Rundrave, didn't you constantly bash the White Sox last year and this year?

The pot calling the kettle black?

yeah and I gave my speech when the twins kicked the can last year and paid my dues, and when the sox won I said congrats just like many of the others did on this site.

These 2 boys sure are making Chicago fans look like a bunch of poor sports...i pitty them.........GO TWINS

Windy, C'mon man... you know that stuff your spreading is just bad karma right?! I mean I expect C-Jim to do it, but I figured you'd came around to normalcy... tell me your just venting cuz your Sox were ousted and it still hurts and trying to inflict pain to Twins fans helps the healing process. As far as C-Jim goes... I'm sure he's also on a Detroit site so he can make these posts when they lose.

Quote:

The Twins didn't knock us our of playoff contention.......the A's knocked us out when they completed a sweep of us on Sept. 14, putting us 4 games back of the Twins.

To be perfectly honest I think the Sox's knocked themselves out of the playoffs by playing only .448 ball over the last month, while the twins played .633 ball over the last month.

Call it what ever you want but your boys are at home and the Twins are still playing for the Championship. Nuff Said.

Like I said before buzz, there is something in the air around Chicago. It screws with your head. It makes pro baseball teams throw it down the toilet. It makes you proud to be Polish. It makes you go to other states to catch a fish. See, it's the air down there. We shouldn't jump on Windy and C-jim too badly. They have no control over their rants. It's in the air man.

Ok, we can jump all over em for being poor sports kinda like kindergarten girlies. What was I thinking? Give em heck.

Say what you want, but as Twins fans we should be a little upset that the organization didn't go out and get Thomas. Oakland got him for a steal at half a million dollars. I mean, so we got scared by his injuries, who cares? If he played half the season and had half as many RBIs and HRs he'd still be worth it. Or what if they signed him to a contract with conditionals...although him or his agent may be reluctant to sign, we could have at least offered it. I wasn't happy with that decision then and now it really puts the BIG HURT on us.

They didn't go get him for a reason. The dudes a head case. Sure he jacked two ding dongs today but that doesn't take away from the fact that he's a head case. That kind of poisen does not belong in the Twins clubhouse.

It was all about Frank Thomas in Chi-Town and soon it will be all about Frank Thomas in Oakland. He can't help it, it's in his nature as a completely selfish bast$$d.

Like I said in another post:

You guys can sure dish it out (Sux, chokers, underacheivers), I would surely expect you to take the abuse from Windy and I.

And like I said in another post, I'm actually pulling for you guys and the Twins............but after today, it's not looking too good.

Commanche,

Thanks for watching my back, right back at ya! Great catch on the A's stuff. I have always been a huge Frank Thomas fan. I thought it was time for him to go and I still think the Thome trade will prove to be the right move but I still am a huge Hurt fan. Hands down, the best pure power hitter in his first 10 years and still not bad. Also, I have always chided YO-Han since Twinkie fans have deemed him the greatest pitcher of all time. My comments are on record and I am sure you can all pull them up. I have always thought he was no where near as good as Twink fans make him out to be. Just my opinion. So naturally, you should have expected a post from the ole "wind bag" when The Big Hurt rode YO-Han like a rented mule today on the way to an A's victory.

YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD....YES! Windy

Commanche,

Just asking but what do you think the comments would have been like last year on this thread if our beloved Pale Hose had stumbled and actually lost a game or two in the playoffs or actually got the "beat down" put on them. Do you think the Twinkie fans would have sat idly by and congratulated us on winning the division but not the whole enchilada??? Just a thought, we will never know how they would have reacted....YEA RIGHT! Windy

Quote:

Like I said in another post:

You guys can sure dish it out (Sux, chokers, underacheivers), I would surely expect you to take the abuse from Windy and I.

And like I said in another post, I'm actually pulling for you guys and the Twins............but after today, it's not looking too good.

Jim,

We can't take it? Where have you been? You went from July 10th until Sept. 25th without a post to the baseball forum, completely missing the fun of the 2nd half free fall by your club. But now you want us to take it from you because of all the shots we gave you and Windy. If I am not mistaken Windy was the only one here to take those shots.

Oh, by the way, here are some examples of the shots Twins fans took at you guys during the playoffs last year.

Congrats. - from Willy

Congrats to Windy and Comancho. - Crappieflop1212

First off congrats go out to the sox and all their fans.- from rundrave

Congrats on the victory to the Sox - fishyguy

I for one am a diehard twins fan and would never ever ever ever think of chearing for or congratulating any other team(except for the padres, and not when their playing the twins in the series..long story), especially the whitesox. I hated the fact that they won the whole thing last year and I am happy that it was clearly a fluke. Why would windy and jim or any other sux fan cheer for or congratulate the twins and there fans?? thats crazy, there sux fans.

Frank thomas killed us today, and Bonser better figure out a way to get him out tommorrow, I have faith that he will. If we can contain him we will run away with the next three games.

GO TWINS!

Big Island,

I got to tip my cap to you. Now there is a man with a firm grip on reality. It's all good! I like your style. Take it like a man and give it like a man and while we are at it...

WALK LIKE A MAN (pardon my Frankie Valli-ism) MAN LAW! Windy

Fishy,

Believe me, I was hiding from you guys earlier in the year because I had a feeling of where the Sox would be in October. My feelings were correct.

Getting back to the bashing of the Sox......with some of the posts you found from last year.......what else could you guys have said? White Sox Suck? White Sox are cheaters? White Sox are chokers? We won the whole thing. You guys couldn't bash them anymore. You couldn't justify it anymore. So the tails went between the legs and you congratulated.............And that's exactly what I will do if the Twins can pull this off.

Windy,

If the Sox lost last year, we'd still be hearing about it.

I really hope we get back there next year, because I'm VERY jealous right now watching the playoffs.

Why don't you stop into The Point on Sunday. $25 buffet starting a half hour before the game and ends when the game ends......includes domestic bottles, drafts, and well drinks...........plus the food. This week: 1st half will have wings, nachos, chili (I think), and the 2nd half will have ribs, our famous mac and cheese, mashed potatoes and maybe chicken vesuvio.

We had 52 people do the buffet this past weekend. It's catching on. And of course, you don't have to participate.

And most likely, next Friday, we're starting our Friday Fish Fry...........

Have you been to the remodeled place yet?

Jim,

No issues really with you coming in here and taking your shots but if you come in swinging and throwing punches don't sit there and call us out or tell us we can't take it when we swing back. At least we are here and not hiding at the first sign of trouble.

Its so funny listening to windy and JC "spout there mouths" about how right they were about the White Sox this year. In there wisdom the playoffs should be over by now the World series is already won by the Sux...and they in their own minds are talking trash about how good they are!! Guess what fellas your wrong about this whole GOD Da..m season....face up to it and sit down shut up and keep your wordss to yourself!!

Quote:

Also, I have always chided YO-Han since Twinkie fans have deemed him the greatest pitcher of all time. My comments are on record and I am sure you can all pull them up. I have always thought he was no where near as good as Twink fans make him out to be. Just my opinion. So naturally, you should have expected a post from the ole "wind bag" when The Big Hurt rode YO-Han like a rented mule today on the way to an A's victory.

YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD....YES! Windy

Still better than anyone the Sox have ever run out there.

Fishyguy,

I got ya. Bt I've been hidin all year because the feeling just wasn't there.......and you all were probably so sick of me with the Sox last year that you could care less if I was around.

Joe Stack........sounds like someone is bitter about the outcome of game 1. I haven't talked much smack at all this year, nor gloated our championship. A little here and there. But what sucked me back in was reading Sux this and Sux that.......so I jumped back in.

Willy......my dad can beat up your dad. That's weak. One pitcher can't win 4 games in a World Series.

The SUX this and the SUX that.......well you can thank your good friend ole mister "wind bag" himself for talkin to much smack about the Twinkies.....so i guess here it is back in your face!!! By the way the TWINS sure are fun to watch today..what a nice OCTOBER day it is too!!

Quote:

The SUX this and the SUX that.......well you can thank your good friend ole mister "wind bag" himself for talkin to much smack about the Twinkies.....so i guess here it is back in your face!!! By the way the TWINS sure are fun to watch today..what a nice OCTOBER day it is too!!

Really, Joe,

Were they that fun to watch on this fine October day? Pretty fun here in the Windy, but were they really fun to watch in Twinkie-ville??? Just ax-in. Windy