• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Anyone looking for a Duck Hunting partner on this Friday 10/6 ?

I am taking the day off of work and thought I would see if anyone has an extra spot in their boat / blind? I am ethical, safe, like to Bull $hit, decent shot, have a couple dozen dekes if needed, have a canoe if needed, terrible caller, willing to pay for gas, and live in New Hope. Traveling within an hour or so is no biggie.

Let me know, it would be cool to meet up. You can e-mail me at:

L a n d o n . G o d l e y @ N a s h F i n c h . (Contact Us Please)

Hey "That Guy" and "Walleye Weasel'....I went with you guys last year and we had a decent hunt. I sent you both an e-mail. Would love to hook up again

didn't get the e-mail......friday i'm heading north for a hunt so not this week but maybe toward the end of the month.

the three of us went hunting last year ( never knowing each other)after meeting on this site, so if anyone is worried about a "stranger" hunting with them, dont be.

Landon is a great guy, not a very good shot though..... grin.gif Just kidding.......good luck Landon if you go...........

Thanks for the reply. I would be interested in getting together later in the month...keep me in mind. Maybe in that swampy land by your house?

And thanks for the kind words. You might be right though about being a "Good" shot. You have seen me in action grin.gif

Well i think i might be going out friday morning before class. I see you live in new hope, stop by the petro pad after 3 tomorow thats where i work. If everything go's well tomorow morning ill probly be out fri too. stop by the pad and ask for Brian, we can bullshit and maybe set up a hunt. If you dont know where that is, its on 49th and 169

Thanks for the reply Brian. I will stop by...I literally live around the corner. What time do you work until? I don't get out of work until after 6:00 tonight.

I havent even been out yet shooting at birds. I will probably start next week sometime. I didnt get any email either.

I'll vouch for Landon.. he is a good guy to hunt with.

Dude you never stoped by! I always work till 9 when it closes. Its ok I dident even go out fri, I dident fire my gun thursday morning all the ducks must have left wensday on that northwest wind.