Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
soldoncass

2007 predictions

8 posts in this topic

I predict the AL CENTRAL will be a tight race next year. K.C. has young talent, Cleveland has hitting but needs a couple pitchers, Tigers are young and talented, Twin's are young and talented, W. Sux are old and going downhill and need changes just to stay in the middle of the pack. It will be a tight race next year for sure! It will be interesting to see the deals in the off season. wink.gif

lol grin.gif

Sox Win AL Central

Sox Win AL

Sox Win World Series

Theres not a chance that they don't go back to back to back.

Thats a very tall order for the Sox's.

I predict the Twins will sign a veteran righthander, perhaps Greg Maddux.

Jeez, we just got to the playoffs, can't we just savour the moment without next year's prognostications tongue.gif

Honestly though, I think it will be a tight race too, similar to this year. Sox and Indians will earnestly battle for mediocrity in the A.L. central, and with their young talent, I expect KC to improve quite a bit, especially the way they finished off the kitties last weekend. Go KC! Who knows, they might even climb out of the cellar...

Exactly. I am worried about this year. But...

1.Twins

2.Sox

3.Tigs

4.Royals

5.Injuns

Maybe the Sox will bring back Lee and they can wait around for a few more 3 run bombs. They will be in it until Aug-Sept. and then the collapse will start. Just as it has 4 out of the last 5 years! grin.gif

I'll make my prediction after all of the off season moves are made....