Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aces In The Hole

The river bite is jumping!!

3 posts in this topic

A few friends and I fished the river on shore Saturday night till about 1 A.M. We had a great time out there and we caught alot of Sturgeons! The biggest being 4lbs. We also caught the usual Sheaphead, Carp and Catfish. But the fun fish was catching a 10lbs. Buffalo fish! The fight was awesome for my friend. He also lost a bigger fish that got off. Everytime the fish would come by shore it would take off to the middle of the river. We only got a glance of the fin of the fish, but we still don't know what it was! either way it was awesome!!! I love the fall bite on the river, makes for a great time! Just curious on how everyone else is doing out there! Is there other places to fish on shore near the Shakopee area? Thanks!

Sounds like you had a great time. May I ask what you were useing as your presentation?

Nothing too special, just the usual night crawlers! I am hoping the next time we go out that the flat heads will be bigger then the ones we were catching! I wouldn't mind catching a 20lbs. Until next time!!