• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Score this buck and i'll take you hunting for 2 days any season

tjm

Strats and harv- I'm pretty sure on this... but you are allowed to admit bow kills into B&C too.. and yes you need 170...

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tjm

• harvey lee

• lawdog

• B mac

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure you can enter bow kill in B&C - so that deer does not have a G4 on his left side? I see the kicker on the G2. Also, I thought I had til Fri to vote confused.gif

TJM,

No matter what anyone on this site says, I just want to say congrats on a awesome buck... For 99% of all hunters, this is a trophy of a lifetime.

Well why wait until friday now that someone guessed the score.1st person to enter a score owns that number.No need to wait sooner i get the info on when this person wants to hunt the sooner i can start my homework

Yes harvey i was talking about B & C None of are bucks are entered in the books.I figured if this 1 would make B&C i would enter it as an 8.Not sure it will make it though.Think i'll get ripped by 1 4/8 -1 7/8 just from past antlers i have scored early and what they scored after dry time period is up.

Thanks perch

Even if it doesn't make B&C...who cares. Unreal buck of a lifetime without a doubt. Best 8pt I'll ever see.

I'm curious...what did the G3 and H1 measure? I thought with 30" beams, 26.5" spread, and 17" G2's, that thing was surely 190+. The mass looked unreal...maybe the circumference measures weren't as big as I was calculating.

Thanks for the opportunity. Very unselfish...

Good job leaving it natural (no 2X4, no breaking off the kicker). Too many people get wrapped up in the number. It surely is a magnificent deer and I am anxious to see it. But take your time, dont jeopardize your deals. The guys here will just have to wait.

181 1/8

I would love to have the chance at a buck like that! Awsome deer anywhere!

Dang...my judgement was just 1/8 off. That is OK and thank you for the opportunity to guess. We hunt on a section of private land and last year I saw the largest buck I have seen in 20 years of hunting. I will be chasing him hard this season(9 days of firearm + muzzleloader season) and don't think my wife would have been too happy if I was going on yet another hunt. My guess being 1/8 off probably saved me from spending some time on the couch! So instead of you owing me a hunt, I think I owe you some beers!

Great Buck...hopefully one for the record books!

Take care!

B mac

If this buck had the mass like the 1 i shot last year it would be a hog put it that way..5" is all it has well a lil more but nothing like last years buck.i can wrap my hands around this 1 with no problem.The 1 i shot last year is about the same as a beer bottle just a lil bigger.That mass carried out along ways.Thats why he scored what he did.

He gained 7 more inches just in mass compared to this 1

Send me an e-mail B mac

HOLY FRIGGIN WOW!!! I've never won anything before in my life. If this whole thing is serious, I am the luckiest SOB I know. Man...I am a typical "Joe" who hunts public land (usually by myself) with exactly 2 small bucks to my name. I can't believe I'll actually have a chance at seeing something like this.

TJM- You most definitely have mail!

Shikellamy (Landon)

Quote:

HOLY FRIGGIN WOW!!! I've never won anything before in my life. If this whole thing is serious, I am the luckiest SOB I know. Man...I am a typical "Joe" who hunts public land (usually by myself) with exactly 2 small bucks to my name. I can't believe I'll actually have a chance at seeing something like this.

TJM- You most definitely have mail!

Shikellamy (Landon)

Congrats! TJM, I want to thank you for giving all of us the chance at something like this. It may sound stupid, but in today's hunting so much of it is controlled by money that it makes it tough for many of us to gain access to prime locations. Couple that with the effort required to find these animals, and time that most of us do not have. For someone such as yourself, who is willing to take someone else along and take advantage of your time and effort is very admirable in my opinion. I would say that the vast majority of people would NOT do what you are doing.

Thanks for the opportunity TJM!! I came close but no cigar.....Congrats Shikellamy.....Sounds like it will be a hunt to remember!!!!

TJM help get Shikellamy a real nice buck !! And dont forget to post some pics of it when you do.

Congrats Shikellamy.....

This is really cool, I am thankful to be a part of a site like this and have people like you TJM who will be this generous! What a great story!

TMJ,

you have mentioned a few times in the past that you video most of your hunts (but not this one frown.gif).

Do you sell those videos or just for personal use?

I know this is not the FOR SALE forum, but just curious.

If you do, could you put an ad in the for sale forum?

I would like to see your tactics (especially the corn setups) and results to learn from.

TJM.... It says a lot of ones character to offer this opportunity to so many fine people. You could be a selfish, greedy, money-hungry hunter like so many are becoming these days, but instead you are out busting your tail to do the scouting to make someone elses hunt of a lifetime come true... and all for free. Let this be a symbol of what hunting is all about..... Friendship!

Congratulations on a successful hunt on an amazing animal. I'm sure his legend will live on forever through stories.

Dave Frank

Thanks, wish I could claim it.

It was 21" wide, but the tines are short, I think it measures less than 125.

I know of 2 in my area this year that should, however.

Do you really think we're going to see any pictures? Or if this dead deer really exists, we'll see them in a magazine first.

Throw a guy a bone....

Lets see them dang pics tjm!!!!! tongue.gif

Well the time has come and passed. Is there anyone else calling B.S.? You should at least be able to show us the score from the actual score sheet. If you want to be credible you should at least give us the score sheet or a picture of you with the deer. You have 170 some odd replies to your post, let's see something.

relax guys... he will post them. However I'm sure he has to follow some rules as well.. seing as he is getting paid for this deer.

im starting to think that this monster still lives. it seems like the only way he shot it was with his cam. how ever i hope he did shoot it because it would be awsome to see a better pic of whats on here.