Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CaptJohnWI

Moved in and fishing hard

5 posts in this topic

I am moved in to my place in the Falls.

Fishing has been good the past few days.

walleye10-2006.jpg

Got bass up to 5 pounds and walleye to nine. Not very many pike though. Tried for those Saturday but only a couple over 30"

bass10-2006.jpg

Hope to spend more time on the water before it gets hard. Always looking for partners to share trips. I like bass and pike the best but will fish for whatever is biting.

awesome fish!

Beautiful fish Capt. John. Looking forward to getting back up home this weekend. Darn school gets in the way of the fun stuff! Where about in there area did you move into?

Take Care and Good Fishing!!

Hi, we got back home Sunday, we did really well on the smallmouth and the pike, caught some walleyes but it was pretty windy during most of the week. Smallmouth we were catching on humps and any type boulders we could find on the canadian side and pike, (lots of pike, several really nice fish) we caught in bays with the cabbage weed in that had deep water close by. We did catch some walleyes in the same places we were catching smallmouths. Were catching the pike on a terminator white spinnerbaits with gold blades and the smallmouths on bandit crankbaits and glass shadraps. Caught so many pike we got tired of catching them.

My fishing buddy from Cable Wisconsin came up today. We fished from noon till dark and got about 50, mostly smallmouths. Herb10-2006.jpg

We did keep two smaller pike but all rest released.