Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mykal

Dhenry

12 posts in this topic

Lost my boat keys leaving the access. Didi you happen to see them? They are on a red foam key holder.

Tim remembers leaving them on the boat railing.

I didn't see them. I'll ask my buddy, who drove separately, if he saw them. Have you called up there to see if anyone found them? Did you see all the deer on the road edge driving back? I'm already thinking about next weekend.

Yeah, I called up there and no go. We saw you head out as we were making our way back to the access to search. LONG night, I rolled into bed around 4:30am. I'm sure there along the road/ditch somewhere. I'll have to call the dealer on Monday and see what they can do before next weekend. Can't wait to get out again either.

Yes, lots of deer! Keeps me awake all the way home.

Hot wire that thing and then you will never need worry again....... grin.gif

I'm all set. 18inch, DHenry, you guys going up this weekend at all?

right now just checking the wind and I am out of here. will post tomarrow w/ pics

I am in for saturday, but a little nervous about boat traffic. Right now I've got an open seat if anyone would like to join me. I haven't checked the forecast, but last I looked, the wind seemed to be calming down on saturday night. Are you headed up?

D,

18 in. is already up there. He wanted to get up and fish tonight as the forecast for Saturday night into Sunday a.m. is looking a little tough. 15-17 MPH winds out of the South. No place to hide frown.gif

im heading up tomorrow, hope to get to eddys around 4. looks like the peak of the wind for the day? SE wind would be pretty hard on that area. that should cull down the boat traffic a little? the forcast looks to have some S wind...if i cant troll or dift from 13 to 17fow during the day, im going to head out to indian point to bobber fish. my brothers wifes brother is a professional bass fisherman. he is supposed to go with me but is still iffy. i like to tease him about catching those carp all the time. hope he's in cause i think its going to be really good!

good luck to everyone.

regards,

minnesotatuff

I'm hoping she starts to blow a little out of the southwest by evening to give us a break on the west side. Worst case I end up fishing on the south side which is much better than not going.

Shoot us a report, I'm heading up Sun, Mon.

Check out my report with pics