Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fastlane

Snowmobile - 1998 Ski-Doo 500 MXZ - *Sold*

16 posts in this topic

I just started looking and may have an interest. I don't think I can be pulling the portible house out any more so I am looking for a very basic sled and trailor with sole purpose of pulling my gear out.

I will keep in touch but like I stated I am just starting the search process prior to the hard water season.

No problem, as always is the case, price is negotiable. Happy hunting. smile.gif

NEW PRICE!

$1950 - That's a great price for this combo!

I like the sled... But have know use actually room for another trailer.. If you are willing to sell the sled alone I would be intrested... What is that trailer rated for? I just wonder if I could get rid of that alone.

Yes. I think I'd consider that.

If intrested write me at: mikeatwangs@yahoo.com

I'll give you my #

How much for the trailer? I might be interested. Joe

Joe, I'd have to sell the sled first.

But, you do have mail.

I was just going off the other post from the person who said they would be interested only in the snowmobile. If that person ends up buying the sled, I would be interested in the trailer. Joe

Yup, sounds good Joe. I've had a couple intrested people contact me in the last day for the snowmobile..... keep checking back (I also have your e-mail, so I'll also inform you) smile.gif

I've gotten a few e-mails asking for add'n photos, so I took a few (low quality format for posting) photos. If anyone would like the higher quality pictures of the ones shown on the first post, let me know and I'll e-mail them to individuals.

Is this still available? Joe

Yup everything still is. No snow means nobody has the itch for a snowmobile. Season is still early.

I'll be using it to pull my ice gear out...hopefully very shortly! smile.gif

shortfatguy-

You Have Mail!

You are a long ways away. The sled is near Northfield, just so you are aware! smile.gif

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• chaffmj

Posted

26 hunting dogs have been killed by wolves in NW Wisconsin this year? Wow!

• SpecialK

Posted

It's been dredged to 4'. The lake still has a sandbar. He did not dredge past the creek mouth

• leech~~

Posted

2 hours ago, JBMasterAngler said:

Drove all the way up to grindstone this morning from Forest Lake. As I'm driving along the shoreline, I can't stop admiring how beautiful of a day it is, and how great it will be to be on the water. Was totally amped up to fish for some trout! Then I pull up to the boat launch...and it's closed down! :mad: This dredging project has been pushed back for years, then they finally decide to do it on a beautiful sunny day, that I picked to come here...on the last day of the lake trout season nonetheless! Needless to say, I was very upset! 

Could have throw a line off the south shore since you were all the way up there. :(

• easyrider25

Posted

Hey guys thanks for the tips.  What you are saying really makes sense.  I have been working on these items this week, not expecting a completely changed dog out there but looking forward to continued exercises this weekend out in the blind.

• JBMasterAngler

Posted

Drove all the way up to grindstone this morning from Forest Lake. As I'm driving along the shoreline, I can't stop admiring how beautiful of a day it is, and how great it will be to be on the water. Was totally amped up to fish for some trout! Then I pull up to the boat launch...and it's closed down! :mad: This dredging project has been pushed back for years, then they finally decide to do it on a beautiful sunny day, that I picked to come here...on the last day of the lake trout season nonetheless! Needless to say, I was very upset! 

• papadarv

Posted

1 hour ago, delcecchi said:

I bet the state, not the political cronies, would get a lot more money by having the auction on the internet or allowing phone bids.  Heck, put them on the bay of E. 

Actually DMV and DNR do quite well at their auctions. You win bid, You Pay, You own. No red tape, no collection process, simple and things seem to sell for quite a bit of money. Go and one see for yourself, its quite amazing. Lots of them at the Arden Hills DMV. Hard to collect money over the phone and on the internet. I do believe they will use the same auction process for this property sale as the DMV and DNR are good at it and a lot of buyers will be there. If the internet were to be used, the "political cronies" would need to create a bill, Ear Mark several million to develop a site, create an app, hire 40 to 50 people to manage and than increase taxes to cover the cost much like Obama Care Not a good plan. If your interested, go to auction, bring lots of money, win a bid and own.

2016 MN auction schedule if your interested in going to one.

http://mn.gov/admin/citizen/surplus-property/auctions/schedule/

• SpecialK

Posted

They were dredging there today. Not sure if they are done or if it will take longer.

• the weather has not been good this past week either, but fishing was still do able. Pike island is a popular spot and I am sure you can find fish there. Gold is. would be worth a try as would the area around the wolf pack. We had 4 nice walleye today and a great fish fry tonight. Heading home in the morning for the season. so good luck

• I bet we will end up going to red trying to convince the couple guys that dont like sleepers for some reason that a 10x24 sleeper is just like a cabin and that we can bring 2 portables to bounce around if we want. Dont really need a guide ill probably allready have gone there 3-4 times before this trip.... Maybe superior will freeze good this year and I can convince them to go there i guess I just get kinda bored or red sometimes

• delcecchi

Posted

I bet the state, not the political cronies, would get a lot more money by having the auction on the internet or allowing phone bids.  Heck, put them on the bay of E. 

• chaffmj
      26 hunting dogs have been killed by wolves in NW Wisconsin this year? Wow!
    • SpecialK
      It's been dredged to 4'. The lake still has a sandbar. He did not dredge past the creek mouth
    • leech~~
      Could have throw a line off the south shore since you were all the way up there.
    • easyrider25
      Hey guys thanks for the tips.  What you are saying really makes sense.  I have been working on these items this week, not expecting a completely changed dog out there but looking forward to continued exercises this weekend out in the blind.
    • JBMasterAngler
      Drove all the way up to grindstone this morning from Forest Lake. As I'm driving along the shoreline, I can't stop admiring how beautiful of a day it is, and how great it will be to be on the water. Was totally amped up to fish for some trout! Then I pull up to the boat launch...and it's closed down!  This dredging project has been pushed back for years, then they finally decide to do it on a beautiful sunny day, that I picked to come here...on the last day of the lake trout season nonetheless! Needless to say, I was very upset!