Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
adaylate

Norhlander ?s

7 posts in this topic

Northlander

I plan on staying at Gooseberry next weekend and I'm not going to be able to stop and see the WALL and get the lastest info from the guys at Marine General.Could you send me a email on the latest info on some areas that might be worth a try. I'm willing to go as far as the Temperance.

Thankyou

ahlman@means.net

I havent fished by Gooseberry. All my shorecasting has been at Lester River, Brighton Beach, a few spots between Lester and French and Stoney Point. Brighton Beach has been the best.

Im sorry but I just dont have any recent info up Gooseberry way. Maybe Quickstrike has been? What do ya say Kent?

I have been tossing Orange Crocks with a silver tape on the front and a gold back and thats caught all my fish. I have tried several other colors but thats been the hot one.

Good luck to you. Oh dont be afraid to use a slinky rig with a crawler floating or some floating spawn sacks. Maybe a Ross bobber with a sinking spawn sack or looper bug and waxies under it as well.

If you post here maybe we can touch base as you come threw Dulth and I can show you what we use and even set ya up with some slinkies etc.

You can always e-mail me at the below .

I never new my kids slinky was a hot fish bait wink.gif Thanks alot for all your help Northlander I'll loosen up my casting arm and see what happens.

See Northlander, that's what happens when you work with sick kids for so long...you start inviting strangers over to show them your slinkie!!!!!!! shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gif

Ok Green n Chunky thats enough out of you! You can come over and wipe the Mountain Dew off my screen now. blush.gif

No sick Mountain Dew jokes out of you either. grin.gif

What ya been doing? I thought maybe you gave up fishin now that your pimpin food.

I'm in muskie mode. You know where. You're right though, 2 jobs leaves precious little time for a guy to get out on the water. Priorities.............I guess.

Hey Jared are ya working next Sat night? My brother is getting maried up there that night. If so Ill catch ya then. Stop in after work.