• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

St. cloud fishing

DoubleLung1121

What is the most effective way to fish walleye by the st.cloud campus close to that (Contact Us Please) raps in 6 ft?

I think this question would be better answered in a different forum. Pools 4-11 Start in the Lake Pepin area and go down through Iowa. wink.gif

Or you can look at Mississippi North allot of talk about the dam there. I haven't fished down there all year this year but my best luck was always a black and silver shad rap but I don't know what nuber it was but I would say anything that goes 6-8 feet deep should work but I am not possitive.

Firetiger shad raps work good but they are too expensive to fish by the dam. Lots of snags and fish line on the bottom. I prefer to use a jig and minnow (either a fat head or small sucker minnow)or jig and twister tail. Concentrate on the eddies and deeper water this time of year.

Nels