Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Magnum

Island Lake Reservoir Lodging?

6 posts in this topic

I have tried searching online for lodging on Island Lake Reservoir... with no success. Are there any resorts on the water, or am I destined to stay at a motel in Duluth? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Magnum

The last resort on Island has been sold and turned into Condos. Closest place to find a room is High Banks resort on Fish lake.

Or get a membership to the rod and gun club and put a tent ot trailer on there. east side of Island lake. I think its like $65 a year and you can use it several times a year when scheduled ahead of time. Otherwise call Tim at Highbanks resort on fish lake and he will hook ya up. Great guy and he does a lot for FM events. Highbanks is about what 10 miles from Island guys?

I know someone who rents a cabin if you are interested. Forrest

Eagles Nest resort on fish lake has cabins. This is a time of year you may get one. Call Dave at the Eagle Nest.

Just wondering do you know someone who would like to rent a cabin on Island lake sometime next summer I would be interested! Thanks, Blufinn