Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
harvey lee

Detroit loses

harvey lee

The Twins now have part of what they need.A win tonight and they are tied.The door is starting to open.

Reynolds

Well, Silva is not on the mound, so I like our chances. laugh.gif

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Diane Mac
      I would like to fish walleye and crappies, very new to this as it has been many years since I have ice fished! Using Ice Castle so not as mobile as a person could be with a portable fish house. Appreciate any feedback, Thanks!
    • rundrave
      works fine for me but I noticed you have to be logged in to see ice fishing section now. If your not logged in you can still see every other forum Maybe @Rick can get it fixed?
    • leech~~
      Like Kidmoe said. about the humidity. This time of year when the furnace is running a lot houses get really dry, and just like us their skin gets dried out. Also make sure their bed or they are not sleeping in front of or by a heat register.  The warmth feels good but it's not helping.
    • Hawg
      I can get to everything except ICE. You guys too?
    • Rick
      @YBOutdoors have you tried ice fishing it yet?
    • Hoey
      I really do not do anything different.  I use red UV glow rattle jigging spoons with a minnow head under the Vex.  I use a large fathead on a lightweight, large hook jig under the bobber.  
    • Hoey
      At this time of the year they are full of eggs and forage.  Not surprised.
    • Pat McGraw
      Anyone ice fishing the pike river flowage this year? Main lake or narrows upstream of Hwys 1 or 77? I may go this weekend. Thx
    • Wellesy
      It was pretty "healthy" fish I would say...quite a gut on it.  I'll try and post a pic later.
    • AlwaysFishing23
      So I purchased a 23 inch SUL tickle stick this years model with the white handle ( actually I wanted a 27 inch UL and got home and the rod was a SUL but the box said 27 I’m 200 miles from the store I got it from so can’t juse return it). I got it At the beginning of this season and the very first trip out with it the paint started peeling off the tip. I contacted 13 and they said I had to pay to get a new one because it was my fault and that never happens. That rod has never been abused. I’ve still been using the rod and now about half the paint has come off. I’ve tried sharpie, highlighter. Nothing works the blank of the rod is black so hard for things to show. Has anyone had this issue?
  • Share & Have Fun