Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Neiko

Mukooda Dock

5 posts in this topic

Well it sounds like they are pulling the dock for the portage to Mukooda before our trip so I was wondering if there is a good spot by the portage to land a 16ft boat for the night there while we fish Mukooda?

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

I think you should be able to pull your boat up to the spot the dock sits on. If you can't there is a spot further down in the bay where we have some of our houseboats pull up to. This may work for you. Other than that, the water is down far enough so there should be some small spots along the shoreline to pull a small boat up to.

Hope this helps, let us know how you do over in Mukooda Lake

Thanks for the reply but is there a soft spot where the boat won't get beat up by the rocks? My brother is worried about his boat and I am trying to convince him it will be alright. I really want to get out there.

Well I just got done talking to my brother and the conditions don't look to windy so we are going to go for it. I will give a report after next weekend.