Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tyler Holm

Moon Me

18 posts in this topic

Don’t get any bright ideas, just thought I would liven things up around here a bit. laugh.gif

I’m leaving for San Diego and then Hawaii for a total 17 days. We’ll be spending 4 days in sunny San Diego, then rock a 12 day cruise through the Hawaiian Islands. I’ll be back Oct 15th.

My new wife and I will be spending 1 day fishing off the coast of Kona, which is on the Big Island in Hawaii. We’ll also be attending a Luau in Maui, doing a chopter ride into an inactive volcano. Hiking and mountain biking are also in the itinerary. Hidden waterfalls, hot spring baths… lookout!

Oh I can’t wait.

Tyler,

Thanks for rubbing it in. Have a great time on the trip.

Andy

Sounds like a great trip.

Have a good time!

005.gif

Congrats Tyler on getting married. Good luck to you!! Hope you have a great time in Hawaii!!

tyler, that is also where i did my honeymoon! you WILL LOVE IT!!!!!! we stayed at a resort at the southeastern point of the big island. you must visit black sand beach and see the turtles! it is a must. smile.gif

have a great time visiting my homeland Ty!

let us know how the fishing went. Eat some ahi for me grin.gif

You are sure going to miss some great hunting Tyler. frown.gif

Although tyler i am jealous that you are going there i am not jealous as of the time of year you will be leaving. Everything is prime right now, Ducks, deer, geese, crows, pigeons, doves, fish, fish, fish, wow. But you only get one honeymoon. Promise us you won't think of us at all. ike

Quote:

Promise us you won't think of us at all. ike

ewww.

Congrats Tyler. I hope you both have a a great trip.

PDM

lucky guy, have fun tongue.gif

New Avatar Preview

Looks like you had a good time Tyler!! Awesome fish, better post the story!

now that's a hog!

we also did a charter out of Hawaii. No marlin but some mahi mahi. Did you visit Pearl Harbor? I waited all my life to see it and we finally did this year. Maybe my next trip to hawaii will produce a marlin

Yep, did the whole Pearl Harbor thing. Very touching.

actually, I am hoping to complete the Fishing Trifecta this summer by a trip tp Alaska. Florida...Done. Hawaii...Done. Alaska...incomplete. I could have taken or left Hawaii after Maui, Pearl Harbor, and the fishing. We did our trip when they had all that rain in Hilo and Kauia. Glad you had a good time.