• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

TO suicide attempt!

Quickstrike

Tell me about it mad.gif

My FFL luck this year;

Week 1 Trent Green

Week 2 Terrel Owens

Week 3 Shaun Alexander

Week 4 TO Again! And the games havn't even been played yet.

And yet another news reporting that was all speculation and got taken out of context. With all the supplements and painkillers he was taking, I'd probably be groggy and disoriented too.

News reporting today isn't that far fetched from a little old paper called "The Inquirer". Some of the stuff the news reports is getting to be about as blown out of wack as that.

The media did exactly what they were supposed to do. Give that attention hor the publicity he and his buddy drew wanted.

this whole thing just t's me off. who really cares about the guy?? everybody makes a big deal about him, espn had these stupid special coverage crap on it. i just dont get why anybody pays any attention to him. i do give the guy credit for being a good player (thats when he wants to play). i never known anybody to sit out a game because of a broken finger. heck if brett came throw a football with a broken thumb to should just suck it up and play like a real man instead of a little 11 year old. gosh i just hope someones smart enough to take him out for his whole career.