Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
katoguy

Lura Bass Tourney

6 posts in this topic

One-person bass contest this Saturday on Lura for all of you non-duck hunters. I don't know all the details, but contact Chad Jacobsen @ 507.327.3797 if you are interested.

I believe it is open to 30 boats with a payout that day, then the top half finishers will fish again on Sunday on a lake to be determined later. Only $40 per person is what I remember.

Look for some nice pigs to be caught on Lura!

Are you fishing it katoguy? I think it would be fun, but we will be at the Twins game tomorrow. Please post results if you get a chance.

Nope, not fishing it. Busy this time of year.

I was out yesterday afternoon on Tetonka and hammered 'em. Went to the last Thursday niter last night on Washington. Bad fishing there (just as it has been for 2 years out there for bass). Something is wrong on Washington and I think it deals with the weed spraying.

I agree with you on Washington. What was the winning weight last night, by the way? I'm also in agreement with large fish being weighed-in from Lura tomorrow. Oh well, hopefully I'll get out somewhere on Sunday, as the weather report sounds good.

9.85# on three fish. Any 3 of those fish would have been big fish of the night. I didn't see another 2-pounder weighed. After that there were two weights in the 5 pound range and down hill from there.

I'll be out someplace on Sunday. (I have the afternoon off and should fish today, but I will be heading up to MSU for some homecoming festivities. MSU grad class of '91)

Homecoming huh? You might need until Sunday to recover! Yeah, Sunday sounds really nice weather-wise, just not sure where I'm going to go yet.

Also, I believe Gabby has decided to run his circuit for another year? That's good if it's true.