• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I am going to Winnie the first weekend in October, and have been doing so for many years. We have never done well fishing at night time and have always been told Winnie just isn't a night time lake. I was wondering if anyone here would have any suggestions for catching nightime walleyes or if it is just a lost cause.

I have tried at night more then once thinking the same thing and i have had no luck. I have had luck at dusk and just a little bit after but not through out the night. I have tried all seasons for this also with no success. I have not clue why they don't i figure if they can find the lure in the muddy mississippi they should have no problem locating it in winnie. but that is not the case.

• 2 weeks later...

Winnie s similar to LOW - they don't bite much at night...