Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tweedlap

Saskatoon

1 post in this topic

Today, I talked to a guy that lives 120 miles North of Saskatoon. He said a few snows showed up a couple of weeks ago. This week there were a quite a few more in the area.

No where near peak.

He isn't a hunter but likes to photograph them from his plane.

I will send him an email and see if I can get a few of his ariel shots to post.

tweed

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• bassbouncer
      I'm pretty sure the old owner Jack still owns the property and leases to the landing. I live close and with an inclusive business plan I think it would do fantastic. When jack ran it the place was packed. The owner of wolf bay lodge told me his business tripled since the landing changed hands. There is plenty of demand for a fun place to go that treats everyone the same whether they are rich or not, local or tourist. I've owned a few businesses in this area and there aren't enough extra customers that you can afford to get rid of anyone. Why anyone would want to is beyond me. 
    • bassbouncer
      Pretty sure I know who that is. Won't mention any names tho. What did he get busted for?
    • monstermoose78
      My nephew called it a day at 1030
    • ANYFISH2
      Crazy birds!  Seen 2 jakes that would putt and cut like hens, a little deeper sound of course, and would talk back to me and Abi.  The Tom was absolutely quiet and disinterested.   Been along time since birds were this quiet.  Tough to make moves.  Probably just better to sit tight and wait.   Good luck.
    • monstermoose78
      That is just dirty the strutters will not talk