• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Morneau for MVP.....voting

PierBridge

Could you imagine how much of a "done deal" this would be if the cities were reversed? Put Morneau in New York and it's all over. Put Jeter in Minnesota: how could you try to campaign for a small market "average/not power" hitting shortstop to win the MVP?

Just had another thought: Think Morneau would have a few more HRs if he played in Yankee stadium with that short porch in right? Metrodome isn't so bad either, but what is that place 312 down the line?

Hats off to Justin and all the guys!

It's not only the homer thing. It's the way he contributed to his team making the playoffs.

His contribution was huge by comparison to say Jeter or the big hurt. But, what the heck do I know, look at my disgusting avitar.

Quote:

what the heck do I know, look at my disgusting avitar.

Your lucky you picked that one, the one's I had picked out for you are much worse...

Is your avitar looking in the mirror. I seen my dog do that once. As for putting a Packer avitar up man that has to hurt.

Cj-

exactly!!!! Justin would be the run away MVP if he played for the Yanks. Some shortstop that wins a few championship in the midwest--- who cares!!!

But what matters is the Justin and the Twins show up agst the Yanks if that's who they play. The Twins can't send a louder message if the beat the Yanks in the first round.

GO TWINS!!!!!!

I saw an online poll on FoxSports the other day and they didn't even list Morneau as an option for MVP. The options were Jeter, Ortiz, and Dye. They left him off completely and of course Jeter had over 50% of the votes.