Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Down to Earth

Week 4 Avatar bet??

10 posts in this topic

Ok I checked the early lines for the games next week.

Buffalo minus 1 - even with Minnesota

Philly minus 10.5 - minus 11 over the Pack

Any takers on either or both? Now one of the reasons I offered the bet last week, is I thought the Bears would win. Even though the Bills are favored I do like Minnesota to win. And though I love the Packers, I don't see them coming to within 11 points of the Eagles, especially on the road and McNabb passing all over the field on them, but will take a wager if offered. At least Madden is gone from Monday Night. Remember this beauty from last year?

maddenfarvelb0.gif

Your gonna mess up my reputation to people who don't know that I keep losing bets and have to post up these killer avatars. I'll take the Vikes str8 up and I'm not touching the Packers game, the spread is way too much for my liking. DEAL? Believe me, my avatar for you will be good. tongue.gifwink.gif

Buzzsaw,

Though I like the Vikings to win and will probably cheering for them, I'll take the bet just to get another Packer avatar for you. I take the Bill even up.

Locked in!

Quote:

Locked in!

OUCH!!!!!

Dang you guys crack me up! laugh.gif

Buzzsaw,

As much as I'd like to give you another Packer avatar to put up Buzzsaw, I just can't in light of what happened today to give us cause for celebration. So until the Twins are out of the playoffs, I'll call off all avatar bets. Though after two straight losses I wouldn't blame you for not taking another. I couldn't find a 2006 Central Division Champion image yet, so this will have to do.

Andy

joemauergp8.jpg

I can breath again!! Thank you.... Now people are going to think I'm a blazin mauer lover!! HELP ME!!!

Don't know about you buzz, but I'm just happy to get rid of that ugly packer helmet.

Thats a great point Boilerguy. If I ever win an avatar bet with DTE I'll have to go easy on him after he eased up on us.