Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jstirewalt

Brainerd Walleye Alliance Fall Classic Results

2 posts in this topic

Below are the final standings of the Brainerd Walleye Alliance Fall Classic. I would like to personally thank everyone who participated and made this one of the best events to date. We had 38 teams enter and a total of 168 fish were brought to the scales. A big thank you to Doug Erickson and Co. for putting this together. Here are the results:

Place---Contestants---No. of Fish---Pounds

1----Ryan Przybilla/Ken Przybilla----6---14.34

2----Mike Kerzman/Marshall Koep------6---13.16

3----Dave Shogren/Mark Van Nest------6---12.08

4----Paul Ranallo/Doug Ranallo-------6---10.62

5----Jared Erickson/Bruce Erickson---6---10.58

6----Bruce Quade/Ashley Quade--------5---10.42

7----Jeff Stirewalt/Ron Huber--------6---10.30

8----Michael Luett/Dave Farr---------6---10.16

9----Steve Smith/Gary Cash-----------4---10.08

10---Jason Jones/Chuck Waby----------6----9.74

11---Scott Perala/Delilah Perala-----5----9.60

12---Toby Kvalevog/Maggie Kvalevog---6----9.26

13---Mike Lepel/Dan Lepel------------6----9.18

14---Jerry Ferianlek/Rose Ferianlek--5----9.14

15---Dan Eigen/Shelley Eigen---------6----9.10

16---Corey Bokinskie/Chuck Bokinskie-4---8.70

17---Randy Moeser/Mike Wenzel--------6---8.62

18---Tim Hanske/Dan Abear------------5---8.54

19---Cy Porwall/Dean Kvalevog--------6---8.12

20---Jeremy Bjorgaard/Kurt Bjorgaard-6---7.98

21---Rod Buckingham/Ted Anderson-----5---7.56

22---Kevin Valerius/Tom Dukowitz-----5---6.92

23---Jason Johnson/Roger Heyer-------5---6.56

24---Troy Langland/Phil Jones--------5---6.44

25---Sterling Spicer/Bo Olson--------5---6.34

26---Beau Bacon/Bryan Coe------------4---6.30

27---Scott Geach/Doug Schmidt--------5---5.58

28---Cory Hendricks/Ron Hendricks----5---5.28

29---Scott Franke/Patrick Conery-----4---4.58

30---Kirk Loge/Richard Polipnick-----3---4.56

31---Dean Smith/Bren Smith-----------3---4.42

32---Bruce Boyne/Brian Boyne---------3---4.12

33---Earl Wolleat/Ron Meyer----------3---3.94

34---Carol Painter/Winnie Wayne------1---1.86

35---Drew Seeker/Isaac Wannebo-------0---0.00

36---Tim Juntunen/James Hoglin-------0---0.00

37---Matt Magnan/Darin Schadt--------0---0.00

38---John Huhta/Gil Peck-------------0---0.00

The big fish award went to Steve Smith and Gary Cash with a Walleye weighing 5.9 pounds. A larger Walleye was caught by Bruce Quade and Ashley Quade weighing in at 6.24 pounds, but they did not enter the Big fish portion.

Congratulations to everyone that made this event a success and look forward to seeing you again next year. You can check out some of the pictures on the MNWalleyeAlliance web site.

Jeff Stirewalt

Once again another well run event by you folks up there.Im already looking forward to next year.Thanks to doug and all who helped put this tounament together.A big thanks goes out to Kirk Loge and his partner for helpin my partner out with a flat tire we discovered on the boat trailer while pulling off the lake.We probably would have been stayin an xtra night if it wasnt for you guys,actually I dont know if that would have been a bad thing though,I love it up there smile.gif We will back next year for sure,Thanks again....

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• she's getting big

• delcecchi

Posted

Crescent and south switch have good burgers too, and I wouldn't have to drive so far. 

• monstermoose78

Posted

No internet in the field today. Had a group sky busting keeping birds out of anyone's range. Riverrat and I got buzzed by teal a few time and a pair of woodies scooted through. Should have had a shoveler and some woodies. The bugs were so bad I lost 4 pints of blood. 

Now to the fun parts Finn was jumping woodcock son the fields on our way out. Finn did good but does not like no action. After leaving the refuge I checked my dads pond. O yeah there was a woodie sitting on the log bang!! No finn needs to do his job.

IMG_0607.JPG

IMG_0610.JPG

IMG_0612.JPG

Finn did good he got it and brought it back to me!! Way to go Finn. 

• Lindy came along on our trip to Western MN for duck opener. The guys that came out Thursday to start scouting had a field lined up with alot of geese but they got busted off the roost early in a huge flock and didn't commit. We ended up with only 2 birds today.  She had to stay back in her crate during the hunt but got to play with a wing afterwards. 

IMG_20160924_110720925.jpg

IMG_20160924_104852333_HDR.jpg

1 person likes this
    • Cliff Wagenbach

Posted

Great burgers at the Black Bear Cafe just South of Tower at any time!

Great price on Thursdays (burger day at around $3.50)!

Cliff

• dairyman

Posted (edited)

what size screen does your new unit have----------------I have a 5 inch helix with side imaging and for me it worthless-------------------the screen is TOO small to see whats going on.  I wouldn't buy any unit that didn't have at least a 7 inch screen.  What unit is your new one??

Edited by dairyman
    • dairyman

Posted

I've got a powerdrive also...............my unit would run fine out of water,in water no way.  The prop would barely turn.  I ended up replacing the board the unit and it runs like champ now.  I had it to a dealer and they told me there was nothing wrong with it----------but ,they only bench tested it and did not do a tank test

• DRAGFOOT

Posted

Fished Thursday in 30 feet out of the gap and did very well. Couple of slots and a couple of dinks but mostly nice keeper size fish, had to quit early in the day because we had all our fish. Should only get better from here on out I would think. 

• RoosterMan

Posted

Feels like fall this morning!  I was yesterday morning with my son. We did some trolling and it was really good.  I think I might try to get the jigging rods out today and give that a go.  First headed to see the wolves with the kids.  

• monstermoose78

Posted

Wide awake!!! So excited I am for Finn's first duck opener!!! He is snoring like a chain saw.  I will post from the field

• ZachD
      she's getting big
    • delcecchi
      Crescent and south switch have good burgers too, and I wouldn't have to drive so far. 
    • monstermoose78
      No internet in the field today. Had a group sky busting keeping birds out of anyone's range. Riverrat and I got buzzed by teal a few time and a pair of woodies scooted through. Should have had a shoveler and some woodies. The bugs were so bad I lost 4 pints of blood.  Now to the fun parts Finn was jumping woodcock son the fields on our way out. Finn did good but does not like no action. After leaving the refuge I checked my dads pond. O yeah there was a woodie sitting on the log bang!! No finn needs to do his job. Finn did good he got it and brought it back to me!! Way to go Finn. 
    • MattL
      Lindy came along on our trip to Western MN for duck opener. The guys that came out Thursday to start scouting had a field lined up with alot of geese but they got busted off the roost early in a huge flock and didn't commit. We ended up with only 2 birds today.  She had to stay back in her crate during the hunt but got to play with a wing afterwards.     
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      Great burgers at the Black Bear Cafe just South of Tower at any time! Great price on Thursdays (burger day at around $3.50)! Cliff