Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
curt quesnell

mtt championship

5 posts in this topic

MTT Championship final day today on LOW. Almost 23 pounds

leads after the first day. Tough day one for the local

favorites Prickett and Kainz. Better luck to the boys today.

Anybody have a list of the standings or top ten after day one?

anyone have any info?

try mntournamenttrail.com

The Dickmeyers had 2 big fish on Thur.(both I think were over 10lbs) but could only put 2 small ones in the boat on Fri. to finish second. 25.2 lbs is pretty good considering they only weighed 6 fish for the hole tournament. The winners had a big fish on Thur. also. The wind really made things tough up there. The full results should be up this week.

Roger and Eric Beuring 26.45lbs

Dan and Gary Dickmeyer 25.20lbs

Ben Fruland and John Strong 21.65lbs

Craig Dornfield and Brian Dunaiski 20.45lbs

Randy Timm and Tom Viehauser 20.14