Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cementhead21

Lake Center Refugee

5 posts in this topic

Been a while ,,, remeber a guy who tossed you a few Minnows on Clearwter a couple of years ago ? Been gone form this site for a couple of years ,, Personal life changes ... But back and stil hitting the lake hard wink.gif Will watch this post ,, maybe can hook up if we get any decent weather for a little fall wally hunting shocked.gif

Rainbow Chubs! Of course I remember, and it is good to hear from you. cool.gif Do you still buy your live bait exclusively from that certain guy in the North Metro (who will remain un-named)? The family has been extremely busy this summer, so we have not hit the lake as often as we would have liked. Are you back living on the lake? My brother-in-law also lives on the lake, and I know he would really enjoy hooking up for some late-season walleye fishing. You can email me at dctpa@msn.com, and we can work on setting something up. Regards, LCR

Check your email cool.gif... and yes i will buy most from him grin.gif Gave you the best way to contact me in that email ,,, problem is now that the nice days i will be working frown.gif,, but never know ,, might be raining in cities and not here ,,, and yes still on the lake ,,,

Today was one of those nice days LCR.. report is ,, 1 nort about 5 lb( CPR),CPR 1- 27" wally ,kept 4 others 16" to 20 " and 4 largemouths in about 3 hours fishing,, outing was interrupted by daughter who came to town and wanted dinner laugh.gif

CementHead: Sounds like a good day. I guess you fed your daugher walleye! It is really "hit or miss" with us right now. I will give my bro-in-law a call, and see if we can hook something up. Hope you are well. Tight lines! LCR cool.gif