Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
npsmokefan

(SOLD)For Sale 6-6" x 16'0" Crank Down Fish House

32 posts in this topic

I built this fishouse 2 years ago. We just a baby this fall so I don't think I will get to use it much this year so I thought I would sell it. I am a remodeling contractor so I do have contruction knowledge and I feel it is a well built house. It pulls very easy with my Polaris Sportsman 500HO. It also goes down the road very nice. I mostly used it last year taking the kids to Mille Lacs and pulled it back home each trip, so it has been road tested. This house was used only by myself and my 2 kids so its never been smoked in. Very clean house.

Spec:

-2 yrs old 6'6"x 16'0" crank down fishhouse with drop hitch.

-Road King Trailer frame

-Trailer road lights

-Alum. Siding

-Rubber roof(one piece)

-Spare tire

-2-30# propane tanks w/ dual regulator

-insulated floors

-2x2 walls with foam insulation

-2x4 ceiling with r13 insulation

-6 holes with covers

-4 rattle reels

-12 volt lighting with 2 accessory hook ups for TV or dvd

-lighted holes

-2 gas lights

-Empire direct vent heater w/thermostat

-1 outside light

-oven/stove with 3 burner

-cabinet storage and storage under bunk and bench seats

-booth/table turns into bed

-3 additional bunks(sleeps 4 comfortably

-indoor/outdoor carpeting on floor

-paneling on walls

-curtain on windows

-TV Antenna

Price: $4950.00

I can email you pictures if you would like. House is located in New Prague MN

If you wouldnt mind sending me a few pics, I'd appreciate it. Not interested in buying, but I'm interested in seeing how your bunks are layed out.

Kylersk at yahoo (Contact Us Please)

pictures please. mchuba(at)midstate.k12.mn.us

Kylersk, do you have a email address I could sent it to. Was not working going on your fishhouse construction.

Pics Please

can you send me pix and a phone number, I'm in Norwood so I would come take a peak this weekend. japerjp@hotmail.com

Farmer boy can you give me your email address and I will send pictures.

what does it weigh?

Not sure of the weight. I never weighted it. But, I did build it with the idea of keeping it as light as possible and still be put together well. I know I can pick up the tongue and put it on the hitch which I cannot do with my 12' enclosed work trailer. If that helps any. I have had it out on 9" of ice before too.