Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
angler903

Page Lake north of Hancock??

3 posts in this topic

Anyone on this forum ever fish Page? I have a few years back and caught perch, walleye and northern. Looked at lake finder and looked pretty good afew years ago just wondering if anything happened this year or last.

thanx

I used to fish Page when I lived down that way. Caught an 11 lb 7 0z Walleye in 1992. I look at it everyday. I think it still produces at times. My fish was caught late October, so it would not hurt to give it a try fall fishing. It usually gets very green in the summer. Thanks for bringing it up I just might get down there when this rain and wind stops. Good luck.

i have fished page once also... well 2 times iguess.. once last spring without a bite and once lastwinter in asnowstorm w/out a bite.. But the localsstill say its a good lake to fish for eyes and perch and i saw a few spearhouses out there last winter also.. may have to head that way too this fall 4 something different