Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
warrior

8th Annual Wigwam Fall Classic

7 posts in this topic

Can anyone tell me why no one is talking about this upcoming tournament? This is one of the premiere tournaments for the average angler that that likes to fish LOW and the Rainy. I would like to hear some hype and anticipation about this fun event. Although I myself have never fished this event I plan to this year. Last year I was there fishing that weekend but was not aware of the event until it was to late to enter frown.gif I am hoping for a break in the weather and good concentrations of fish in the river... OH and 1st place in the tournament grin.gif

Has it been really quiet here lately or is it just me having to much time to stare at this screen? confused.gif

We will be there. I love the event and am real thankful

for the work that is put into it.

I was there last weekend to sign up and there were 12 teams

signed up. Thats the rub, people dont sign up for it until

just before the rules meeting the night before the contest

begins.

There are 3 events, maybe an extra benefit for signing up

for all 3 or a firm cut off date would get people entering

early. However, they dont fill up and never have so its

hard to turn teams away with empty slots cutting down the

prize money.

Looking forward to it, it is a very good tournament!

As of Friday night, there were 33 teams signed up and that is not including most of the locals up there.

Was wondering when the tournement is?

Friday and Saturday October 6th and 7th

I will be there!!! We are leaving in about seven hours and hope to be on the lake by late afternoon tomorrow. A week of pre-fishing is in order. I would really like to meet some of you. I beleive I am the only team entered from Illinois, and, OH YA I usually have a cigar in my mouth. If you see me stop and say hello. Good luck to all.

Are the results posted anywhere on the web?