Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bobby Bass

Woodcock on the move

1 post in this topic

Was fishing last night North West of Two Harbors and as I was driving out saw several dozen woodcock on the dirt roads. Looks like they are on the move and me with no shotgun. Also just at dusk could hear a pack of wolves howling away. They did not seem to be that far away, first time I have heard them this year.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• kelly-p
      Other then plow banks or pressure ridges you can drive a truck anyplace a snowmobile would go. Yesterday  I didn't see any slush.
    • curt quesnell
        20170220_074508.mp4 Here the report. Uploaded from the ice with my phone. Hope it works. I will fix it later if not
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      I have a lake master chip in my 62s. Cliff
    • monstermoose78
      That crappies was 11 and 3/16 inches long. I have one of them fancy boards
    • MCI
      Fished the lake Sunday, got on the lake using the resorts access. Very nice folks at the resort, gave us tips where to fish a what to use. 4 of us fished from noon to 4pm. 2 17" rainbows caught in 12fow 2' under the ice. 4 lakers caught in 40fow 2' off the bottom, 2 10" went back into the lake to grow up. Kept 1 20" and 1 16". light winds, partly sunny and 45 degrees; it was an awesome day to be out on the ice.