• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

2000 Crestliner 1750 Fish Hawk Tiller

WILL STORE UNTIL APRIL 2007

2000 Crestliner 1750 Fish Hawk tiller with 70 Suzuki 4 stroke and Shorlandr trailer.

Si-Tex LCS200 Graph

3 seats (captain’s seat is height adjustable)

Wave Wackers

Hot Foot trim switch

Bow trim switch

New starter battery

Front livewell

Rear baitwell

Stainless prop

Spare aluminum prop

Custom, Canvas Plus snap on travel cover

Transom saver

Spare tire for trailer

LED trailer lights

Multiple rod holder locations

“Custom” rod storage under the gunwales

26 gallon fuel tank

$8995

Dave Parks

612-240-0440

[email protected]

GJ sorry for replying not regard your sale, but how was this boat with a 70hp tiller ? I have a 1999 and looking for a motor for it, I figured a 75hp to 90hp should do it, but if a 70 is good enough I will change my searches.

You can email me if you rather.

Thanks

Valv,

No Problem, always glad to help. The 70 pushed this boat OK for a 70 (just ask BigLakeBa$$ as I was able to beat his 75 Honda in a race with the same boat grin.gif). With 2 guys and all their junk it could top out at about 32. I think the side console version of the boat could take a 115. Is your boat a tiller also? I thought the HP limit was 80 in those years and recently they upped it to 90?

GJ, mine was actually a SportFish 1750 and I transformed it in a tiller....I know, don't ask, but you can see pics here:

http://www.fishingminnesota.com/forum/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=706855&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=19&vc=1

I am still looking for a good motor, I am confident I'll find it this winter, then I'll have my "opener boat" by next spring.

OK, no more talking about my boat, this is YOUR ad, this boat is for sale, I've never been in it but if anybody wants to see what it can take and still NOT leak, check mine grin.gif, I would buy it in a blink of an eye.

New boat forces sale of old boat grin.gif. I went a little bigger on the new one. The Fish Hawk has been a great boat and will continue to give great service to the new owner.

Do I have a deal for you! If you buy my boat and PerchJerker’s Harley this fall, I can 100% guarantee that you will have both a Harley and a boat to use next spring. How many times in life can you get a guarantee like that?

That's an AWESOME guarantee. Plus the Harley will do a little better than 32 mph and sound a little meaner than that Suzuki grin.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

jackpot,

First of all do you still have your boat? Secondly,

could you describe the storage arrangement or take some pictures with the compartments open?

Wallyeye,

The boat is still for sale. I have not tried too hard to sell it this winter but at the end of this month I will be putting more ads out.

The boat has a ton of storage. The front deck has space for the trolling motor batteries under the small square hatch you see in the picture. Depending on how many batteries you have you can get other items in there as well such as the spare prop etc. The two larger hatches you see are actually one big compartment that goes from one side of the boat to the other. This is where I stored life jackets, water spike, and small totes with raingear and first aid kit. The live well is right behind these compartments. There is a rod locker on the left side of the boat just ahead of the depth finder. Behind the drivers seat is a bait well that still can be used as such, but I used it to store tackle boxes. The starter battery is in a compartment in the left rear and the right rear has more storage or room for another battery.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

OK FMers,

I have not tried too hard to sell this boat over the winter but the push will be on in the next couple of weeks. I have not advertised it anywhere else yet as I was hopeful one of you could give it a good home. I can still keep it stored until mid-April at no extra cost.

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn't all this snow just make you want to buy a boat??

• 4 weeks later...