• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

FOR SALE: 2001 Warrior V177 Falcon SC. 2005 Honda BF135 4-stroke with SS props (2) and Honda Marine white face gauges. Minn Kota 65AP, 24V. Upgraded batteries & trays from 27 series to 31 series Trojans (2). Dual-Pro (2) bank 10A charger. Four (4) seats, added extra pedestal on back platform. Bow & Stern livewells, stern baitwell. Built-in cooler in front of console. Rod lockers port & starboard. KeelGuard color-matched keel protector. Powerwinch 24’ class electric anchor winch on bow. Lowrance LMS332 color Sonar/GPS with Navionics chip on console, Lowrance X102 color sonar on bow (both on Ram mounts). Raymarine 54 VHF radio with Shakespeare 4’ little giant galaxy antenna. Ritchie compass. AM/FM Stereo with two (2) speakers. Warrior Trail custom bunk trailer with spare tire. Transom tie-downs, Swivl-eze transom saver for outboard, & Warrior cover for boat. Awesome boat, but I have permission to upgrade if I sell! $18,750 or best offer. Additional photos available, link to one (1) photo below.

Tom Smedley

Hayward, Wisconsin

smeds at cheqnet dot net

http://img84.imageshack.us/my.php?image=warrior01uu1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

bump again! Just added a 10,000 micron external fuel-water filter, and replaced both livewell pumps. About to put away for the winter! frown.gif

Beautiful boat, if I had the change I'd be on my way up north right now to take it off your hands. GL with the sale, not sure why it isn't gone already.

Thanks Gator. I'm kinda suprised too. The boat/motor/trailer lists for about $17,700 on Nada Guides, and I've got about $3,000 of rigging on it! Wrong time of year I guess.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sweet boat, but little bit different than my 14' wit a 15hp on it. I am looking to upgrade to a very nice rig but don't know if I could go that high.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here are a couple of pics for everyone (now that I know how to post a pic)

[image]DSC_0031.jpg[/image]

[image]DSC_0002.jpg[/image]

What is the beam width and do you know th overall length and does the trailer have a swing tounge

thanks

Beam is 83". Length of boat is 17'7". The trailer does not have a swing tongue, but the tongue doesn't stick out too far past the bow of the boat (probably 18-24"). Add the motor in the back, I would guess overall length is right around 21'. Google Warrior Boats ... they still make the V177 Falcon, it will give you a better idea of what features and specs the boat has.

Smeds: Stopped to talk to David today. I've done business with them for over 25 years and had never met them. So I stopped in after the Dr appt. He told me your rig is for sale, so I pulled it up. Wow, this is a nice rig. You should not have a problem moving it now that open water appears to be a reality again. Someone is going to get one helluva a nice rig. Hope it goes quick so you can get the new toy rigged up. How was the sporstsmans show? I'll bet you found lots of new goodies down there. Heard you were coming up today. Talk soon, Bill

Dave filled me in with regards to your knee ... hope it ends up just a sprain and nothing else. The show was fun ... lots of good deals to look over. I now know what I will upgrade to if I get the chance! Thanks for taking a look.

And on that note ... I'm entertaining a trade-in instead of selling this boat outright. That will obviously be a lot less than what I'm asking (those dealers have to make thier money too). Anybody interested in throwing me an offer?

Can you post any more pics of the interior or send to mnreefgeek (@) yahoo.com? Don't know how I missed this before. Warriors ROCK!

I've been crunching the numbers pretty hard for a day or two. If I sell outright, then I pay tax for the full amount on a new boat. If I trade, then of course I pay tax on the difference only. For a break-even number (trade vs. sell outright) I would be right around $17,100. It's much easier to trade in a boat then it is to sell one outright, what with all the potential buyers coming to look at it, and who knows if I have an interested party or not. I would say my bottom dollar on selling it outright would be $17,600. My boat/motor/trailer in NADA guides has a retail of between $16,000 & $18,000 (rounded off). That's without any of the many extras I have on there. Both Lowrance's were new in 2006, as well as the VHF & antenna. Those things along with the Navionics chip cost $1300 w/out tax. The Minn-Kota, the anchormate, the dual-pro charger, the Ritchie compass puts it at about $2500 in electronics and misc. included. OK ... a little long-winded, but I wanted to let you know where my pricing comes from. It would be a much easier decision on what to do if the @%#* boat & outboard promotions didn't end tomorrow! I'm pretty sure the outboard companies will continue their incentives after 03-31-07 (due to a pretty slow start this year in new sales), but who knows? Let me know if you're interested. I'm heading to the Rainy River on Sunday to take out my aggression on some 'eyes. I'll get back to everyone after that if I don't trade in tomorrow! confused.gif

Well, didn't go to the Rainy yet. Probably leave on Friday. Didn't trade the boat in either, I didn't want to lose out on selling outright if I can. The tax difference once I put pen to paper wasn't enough to justify it. LAST PRICE DROP ... $18,000! The way this boat is set-up it will cost you $30,000 + to get in a new one. Make an offer if you're interested!