• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Neighborhood Watch Program

See here for more information!

These are great for boats, ATVs, snowmobiles, permanent shacks as well as portables. This will be an easy way to show which properties are FM / HSO owned. Great way to meet other FMers and show your support as well as knowing your property will be watched by other FMers.

$1.00 each, plus postage if you want it sent to you via U.S. Mail ($1.39)

Contact Fisherdog (Peter) if you’re interested.

neighborhoodwatchhso.jpg

What's up Dead, how you been? Getting ready for the fall fishing frenzy? I be taken one of dem dere stickers frum ya, Noah and I will put it on the permanent. Give me a ring so we can get out fishin.

Fisherdog

hey Fdog, been busy at work; hardly been home at all. Talked to Ryan a few weeks ago and he said you were having trouble getting fish in your spot. I'm waiting for the water temps to drop a little and the emergent vegetation to recede a bit then I'll be hammering the trout until the season shuts down at the end of next month. I'll give you a shout one of these weekends to get out....

Deadhead Ill take one, how do i get it, i am in DL every once in a while so i can come and pick it up if that works.

A. Shae

Dead --

I'll take 6 of them -- how can i get them. I am in DL every monday with the paper. Maybe you could drop in Hawley-wood?

Hey Hitman,

If you make someone on the site mad, will they take away your stickers? Maybe just start with one. grin.gif

When they come in, I can drop them off for you when I run to my Fargo office for work. I usually make it there every week or so.

Deadhead,

When do you think these will come in, my fall is pretty busy and i was just wondering.

A. Shae

I just got word that they're in the mail today. I'll get back home from meetings this week on Friday evening. I'll work at getting them out This weekend. Fisherdog, I'll pass along some stickers for you to have on hand too.

DEADhead,

Good for you. Glad to see folks getting involved. I am a retired police capt. who headed up a "community policing" program where I worked in Ohio. It works! A while back after seeing several reports of thefts, I started a thread about how community policing could apply to our "fishing community". It ran for a while and I hope that was one of the sparks that got this going. In addition to the stickers, we will need a "stickey" in each region with reports of thefts & vandalism as well as whatever information is available on those responsible. Information like "possible a blue truck was involved" or "three snowmobiles one had a cleated track" is the kind of thing that will help members to come up with the leads law enforcement needs. Cellphones can be an excellent way to sick the sheriff on the bad guys. Let me know if I can be of help and I'll take a sticker too. smile.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Dead, I'm heading to Fargo on Thursday. Let me know when/where to pick them up. Hitman, where should I drop them off so others can get them from you?

Can you drop them off at the Herald office. I could have a few and sell them for whoever wants them.

Haven't heard from JP yet. I'll call him in the morning before I leave for Fargo.

sorry guys, I was on the road by 530am this morning for a meeting in Warroad; just got back an hour ago. I'll have to get some stickers over to you Fdog at another time.

I still haven't heard from some of you how you wanted to pick up your stickers. I never got a reply from the emails I sent out earlier in the month.... Please post on here where you want to pick up: Hawley, Detroit Lakes, my home, Fisherdog's office, etc...

• 3 weeks later...

Since I haven't been home much the past several months, I have handed over all of the stickers to Fisherdog to distribute. If you are interested pleace contact Peter at:

[email protected]

There are a few of you that emailed me for stickers that I never heard back from; please email Peter. Dahitman, you may want to make arrangements with Peter if you want some stickers dropped off in Hawley.

Thanks guys.

If you put in a request for one, please email me so I can get tem to you. If not, we'll have an early ice gathering to get them to everyone.

Fisherdog

Do you still have some stickers for the watch program available? I have a cabin on Big Elbow, but I live in Ill(3 hours south of Chicago in Peoria). I do not have anyone watching my place throughout the year and would like to at least have my information available for someone to report problems or issues. If the stickers are available, let me know the best way to contact someone.

Thank You

F-Dog --

Do you ever drive by Hawley-wood? I would like to get some stickers.

Do you need me to pick them up in DL?

I'm going to Fargo tomorrow, call me on my cell 218 849-0760 to set up a drop off time and place.

Fisherdog

Sorry hit, didn't get out of Fargo til 6pm. Email me your address and I'll mail them to you, just drop a check in the mail for $15 for 15 stickers, I'll include a SASE.

Fisherdog