Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tyler Holm

Neighborhood Watch Program (Help protect your property)

22 posts in this topic

See Here for more information!

I think this is a great idea and I've reserved 25 of these stickers for anybody interested in the Rochester area.

These are great for permanent shacks as well as portables. This will be an easy way to show which ice shacks are FM / HSO owned. Great way to meet other FMers and show your support as well as knowing your shack will be watched by other FMers.

$1.00 each.

Contact me if you’re interested, and I'll have them along at the Backwater Brawl and the Zumbro Zinger, and potentially anywhere you'd like to pick one up at.

If you would like me to mail you one, fire me an email and we’ll discuss details offline. ($1.39 for 1st one and $1.00 for each additional)

New Warning Sticker

neighborhoodwatchhso.jpg

# left = 3

-----------

Tyler Holm - 2 (got'em)

Meaney - 2

RugbyGuy - 1 (got'em)

Hanson1287 -2 (got'em)

Scrod - 2 (got'em)

Dave Frank - 2 (got'em)

smg04 - 1 (saved)

Rob W - 2 (got'em)

Nate Larson - 1 (saved)

Tweedlap - 5 (got'em)

Dan B - 2 (got'em)

I will take one

Hold one for me Holmslice

That is a heck of an idea guys. i have heard some horror stories about ice shacks getting broke into. i also was wondering if i could get one to put on the side of my boat since i am too A.D.d. for ice fishing. ike

haha, nice idea ike!! smile.gif

Revised Sticker Infomation. The new image is what we will be getting so now you can put one on your boat, snowmobile, ATV, ice shack, etc...

New Warning Sticker

neighborhoodwatchhso.jpg

EVEN BETTER!! will take 2 now smirk.gif

I'll take two from ya Tyler

Tyler if you have any left I would like a couple for the shacks!

Scott

I still have 16 left if anybody is interested. These are on a first come first serve basis.

Tyler,

Reserve a couple for me!

i guess i'll take one from ya tyler if ya still got some, has anybody tried to put them on a canvas icehouse? are they iron on or just a sticker? just wondering what would be the best way to stick it on my clam?

probably on the vinyl window

Tyler got two for me?

Shawn,

They are stickers, and like Deadhead said, they would stick best to the plastic windows or the sled portion.

Hanson,

I've got 2 for ya. There is a running total in my first post atop this thread. I've got 13 left.

Here's an idea....

hso_sticker2.jpg

Hey Tyler,

I will take one of these signs as well. I just bought an otter last week and would like to put one of these on it.

Thanks!

Ty, you should scramble the DNR # on your shelter tag as well. if that's what you were going for on the cardboard....

5 left as of now. For those that want them, kindly send me an email we'll work out the details on how you'd like to receive them.

I believe I'm sold out of these stickers. I had a few email over the weekend and will honor those requests. If I've reserved sticker(s) for you, please email me and we'll arrange an exchange that is fitting. I'd like to get these stickers to you sooner rather than later.

Sorry for digging up an old thread, but I do have 5 of these left. I could part with 2 or 3 of them. Email me if interested.