Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
strat-o-caster

96 Dodge Dakota * SOLD* SOLD

25 posts in this topic

96 Dodge Dakota Club Cab SLT

White in color

4-wheel drive

V-8 with 126,000 miles

Loaded with options

Pic's avaliable

This truck will make a great Hunting/Fishing rig for you. I bought a full-size Ram last fall and moved to town this spring so it's no longer needed.. The wife say's get it out of the driveway NOW!!!

First $3,000.00 takes her!!

cell # 218-260-7304

ttt

I'm going fishing this morning,when I get back about 1:00 I'll take some e'tra pic's.... Strat

Sorry just got back from hunting. Pic's are going out tonight!!. Thanks Strat

You've got mail. The pics have been sent. If for some reason someone didn't get them let me know.

da Chise - I got yours returned - it said invalid address - the address I had for you was: mack0247@umd.edu

Strat

Pic's sent

Strat-O, check that email address again. I don't go to UMD, I go to UMN....ending should be umn.edu...friend and I are very interested in truck and soon...friend crashed vehicle over weekend.

thx,

da_chise

da_chise

You've got mail

Ok now it's getting serious here!! Wife said NO pheasant hunting till the truck is sold... Give me some offer's... Strat

I'll check out the pictures too!

cjbechtold@yahoo

Later,

Corey Bechtold

I sent pic's to all who asked. I'm slapping NEW tires on it Sat Am... Strat PLUS IF IT GOES THIS WEEKEND $2700.00

Still here, No-one came by this weekend to look at her. The new tire's are on plus I had the tranny fluid's and filter changed and the pan gasket at the same time. Drove it around all weekend. RUN'S GREAT!!!

pics please kmart_35@hotmail.com what does it get for gas milage pretty crappy im guessin but do you know??

Thanks for the inquiry Jiggin. You've got mail. Strat

Still avaiable,the party that was to come and look at it on Sunday couldn't make it... Strat

could i get some pictures sent to kelbuchanan@msn.com thanks, darren

The truck is sold!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif