Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Windy City Walleye Hunter

My answer and I'm sticking to it.

18 posts in this topic

To Geno, my Cubbie-Loving friend, the only thing that I can say is that we are higher up on the dung pile than you were this year. We will have a team that is 20 games over .500 or better and you will have one that may lose 100 so Na Na Na Na Na Na! We got a better deal out of our 100 mil!

To the rest of you guys, Twinkie-lovers and Kittie-cuddlers the only thing I got to say to your two teams is, "We got ours already, good luck getting your's this year". It's been fun and I will stick with the thread, continually providing fuel to the fires about baseball chat but I also have to switch over to the football thread to pick up my beloved Monsters of the Midway in their quest of another division championship on the way to the Super Bowl because

We are the Bears, Shufflin Crew! Shufflin on down, doin it for you! And as usual...YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD...YES! Windy

Just to reinterate(sp) what everyone knows every year "THE BEARS STILL SUCK"

Need I say more

Friendly

Nothing stops the bears

except the playoffs

A week and a half left in the baseball season and he's already on to the Bears...

Quote:

To the rest of you guys, Twinkie-lovers and Kittie-cuddlers the only thing I got to say to your two teams is, "We got ours already, good luck getting your's this year".

ummmm....we have two, but we will take a third. The difference is the Twinks make a run once a decade as opposed to once a century, but thanks for the good wishes.

In December after the Bears dont make the play-offs or lose in the first round then you will be back to the Sox. grin.gif

Fishyguy has it right...we got two, and in the past 20 years at that. Sure, the 'Sox got one last year, but come back and talk to us when they get their second. Oh wait, we'll all be dust by then. grin.gif

Lotta tootin goin' on there with a pretty small horn. smirk.gif

Fishy,

To be accurate, we got three and you got two.

Still, our latest is still fresh, yours may have some tarnish on them as does are other two. Statement still stands and I'm sticking with it. GO BEARS! Windy

Windy,

This is the baseball forum. Go elsewhere and gloat about da bears tongue.gif. What's going to happen when the queens beat the bears? Then are you going to jump ship the the Black Hawks.:D

You are right Windy, you guys do have three but two of those rings are so old the metal in them is about to reach its half-life. wink.gif I don't think recent history gives our club has anything to prove to your Sox. I hope these battles in the Central go on for years to come.

Well I don't know who the bigger POS really is, Windy.

The Flubs coming in last (despite losing to injury almost a whole season the best 2 pitchers on a last place team to ever rub a rosin bag. Er, strike that: the most-overpaid 2 pitchers to barely rub a rosin bag)

OR

The WSux coming in 3rd (despite coming off one of the luckiest seasons in history of playoffs/WSeries and being named as repeat contenders and having, as you like to talk them up, the best 4-man rotation in the history of baseball)

I don't know who's right. All I do know is you are singing the same song: Wait till next year!

Quote:

All I do know is you are singing the same song: Wait till next year!

I'll stir the pot by saying.... DOH!!!!!! grin.gif

He won't be answering, unless:

a. WSox win tonight

and

b. He comes back from the FBall forum.

When I opened this post, the first post was a big blank. What gives?

Haw haw haw, I like your sarcasm Ifalls.

I'm wondering if all sports fans in the windy city are as fair weather as windy is????

There's still ball left and he walks away, abandons his team, pulls a Moss/Favre and leaves.

Geno,

I guess misery really does love company so move over and pass me an Old Style my "brother from another mother". As for Boiler all I have to say is, "Huh"? I posted to this thread on 9-19 and 9-20 and you come in on 9-21 saying I pulled a Farve? Sorry I got in so late this morning and could not squeeze in a nugget from my bag of wit before you fired up the ole "puter" but here it is now. I said, I ain't goin' nowhere. I will still be around for the stretch run and the playoffs adding my usual rappier like wit but I will have to switch to the Football thread and get on the Bears bandwagon as they are like "butta" right now...ON A ROLL! BEAR DOWN...CHICAGO BEARS! Windy

(smilin' from ear to ear):I like that "butta" remark Windy!