Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
arbuck

2004 Arctic Cat 400 **SOLD**

10 posts in this topic

2004 Arctic Cat 400 4X4 Manual Trans.

Warn Winch

Moose straight blade plow for the front

One set of new tire chains for the rear tires.

Auger rack.

I bought this unit new and have put about 300 miles on it. It is in great condition, no body damage and no tears in the seat. It is a great runner and starts on even the coldest days.

There is a small picture in my avitar and I should have better pictures tomorrow.

Located SW of Owatonna

E-mail: arbjr@smig.net

$3,800.00 OBO

mini-P0000003.JPG

mini-P0000004.JPG

If you dont post pics please email to cboedecker"@"gmail.com

Also email me directions if you dont mind me stopping by for a look.

E-mail sent.

No pics yet, but sent contact info, give me a call when ya want to stop by. I will send pics when I get them.

Thanks

Andy

E-mail sent w/pics

Andy

Showtime, you have mail.

Thanks

Andy

pics sent.

Thanks

Andy

Photos added.

4-Wheeler has been sold to LaZyDayZ