Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
snowman678

Replica ?

5 posts in this topic

Have been thinking of having a replica made of a smallmouth I CPR'd on Mille Lacs, but have been having trouble finding a website (that works) for any of the replica makers. The ones that I have found didn't look very good (just my opinion). I was @ the Cabela's in Rogers a few days ago and noticed they had some in a display case that looked very good, but the kid working there didn't know where they got them. Does anybody know where they (Cabelas) got there replicas, or have any other suggestions on where to look?

The replicas at the Rogers cabelas on the wall we made at Artistic Anglers in Duluth. My boss dosn't have a web site confused.gif You would have to call for info. I can't give you the number here but if you e-mail northlander he can give it to ya.

I have no idea where the funny looking ones in the case up front came from.

I will second Matt at Artistic Anglers. He is fantastic. He has done 4 for me and the only thing stopping him from doing more is the fact that I havent caught a worthy fish yet....I have the # if you need it.

I would recomend Artistic Anglers 100%. I had a walleye done by them and its just like the one I caught not some cookie cutter replica like so many I have seen. If you like I have the contact info.

Thanks for the advice guys. I had picked up a card from Artistic Anglers at the sport show a couple of years ago, but lost the brochure with pictures and couldn't remember how they're replicas looked. I'll be getting in contact with them soon (hopefully pick up a bigger fish this weekend first grin.gif)