Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ChemE

SOLD!!! Polar Sport Nordic Ultimate 2 Person Ice Fishing Package $300 B/O

9 posts in this topic

Nearly new, gently used, 2-person flip-over style Polar Sport Nordic Ice Fishing package for sale! Bought new in December of 2005. I used it 6 times earlier this year. The bottom of the sled is in excellent shape. I'm selling because I won't be able to use it this season. The shelter is made of 11oz canvas and is tall enough for me (6'3") to fully stand up in. It is also very easy to keep warm. I'm including an oversized canvas cargo cover to keep your stuff from blowing out and the snow from getting in while you're hauling it. The whole package weighs about 80 pounds so it is quite managable for one person to pull it around on the lake and lift it in and out of your vehicle. Please stop by and take a look! Reply here or ring my cell: 612-382-6053. Located in St. Paul.

[image]http://www.polarsport.com/nordic.html[/image]

cimg1410xm4.jpgcimg1408eh5.jpgcimg1405fi5.jpgcimg1404og7.jpgcimg1403jp7.jpgcimg1395lc8.jpgcimg1394oe2.jpg

I'm interested... please post your email address.

How much?

Looking for $300.

Thanks

would love to see pics if you have them. muc33@yahoo.com

I am assuming the seats are included as well.

Seats are included. I'll work on getting some pics up. The only difference between the online pic and the house is that my sled is black instead of green and it's a little dusty from sitting in the garge over the summer. If you live in town stop by and I'll set it up.

Images are up! Imagine yourself in this beuty then stop by and take it home!

The Polar Sport has found a new home! Thank you for your interest.