Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
newfoldener

Sweet Grove

2 posts in this topic

What is the current situation on Sweet Grove. Are they draining it or is it done, are there fish being caught. Is there any info out there.

I wish i could help but i have been busy chasing birds and now the white tails around so my fishing in taking a back seat. Haven't heard anything of late but will keep you posted, as far as i know they have not drained it at all.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Rick G
      With the wind being fairly strong today I opted to hit the back waters of Little Rock. Have done goid there in yrs past.... so I figured it would be worth a shot. Finding crappies was pretty easy, they were holding tight to the brush and downed trees. Finding crappies over 8inches was tough...lol.  I don't think I broke 9inches. But did manage one big carp. Guessing right around 30in, pulled me and the yak all over the lake before I got it boat side
    • Rick G
      Hit the one down by Watkins a couple times this winter. There were a lot of people that fished it this last winter. Got gills and crappies of all different sizes. If your looking for keeper size fish, other area lakes will provide better numbers. Haven't been on the other one of  in a few yrs. There were good numbers of 6-7in sunfish if I remember right.
    • TProGuy
      Looking to get a different depth finder for my boat, one with GPS and side imaging. I have $650 to spend, and have found a new Helix 7 SI and a used 998c SI HD with about 800 hours on it.  They both are $600.  Which one would you get and why?   Thanks!
    • MJ1657
      I got a DL Smithing spear this weekend. 
    • AlwaysFishing23
      Looks fun Eyguy. As normal no time to get out but did just finish up cleaning and checking over the yak so maybe thats a sign. Haha.