• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

SOLD! 2002 Alumacraft Navigator ****SOLD

2002 Alumacraft Navigator C

2002 Merc 75 horse oil injected 2-stroke

2002 Yacht Club Trailer

BOAT -

Great boat for any type of fishing. a few dock marks and a cig burn or two - but a well taken care of boat. always stored indoors - summer and winter

- wheeled steering

- windshield - single counsel

- 16 ft 6 in

- huge livewell with timer and light(have had 14 walleyes and a perch do fine overnight)

- tons of storage space

- 24 volt 65lb auto pilot trolling motor

- $600 worth of new batts. (all three) this spring

- Vexlar Edge on counsel - also wired and ready for unit on bow

-

MOTOR

- always been a good runner

- many many many late season cold starts

- lower unit done every winter

- one gallon oil storage in motor

- FAST

- two props

TRAILER

- roller

- easy

- light

- swing away tongue

- new tires (zero miles i am picking them up on my way home)

great boat! wish i could keep but i own way to many boats..... great walleye/musky/bass/panfish boat - also have pulled tubers on my lake with this boat - plenty of power for tubbin fun.

i am sure i am missing plenty of info here so ask away and i will fill in the blanks - email me for pics or come on out to spring and take a look

$7000 obo!

[email protected]

612-619-5690

pics please. How fast does the boat go...can you provide the total length when the swing tonque is hinged back...all the way to the back of the motor - need to see if it would fit in my small garage....thanks!

[email protected]

she is fast - 41 one guy no gear - 38 two guys gear and full livewell - 35-36 4 guys gear and livewell - i believe its 21 ft from swing to prop - you could gain another 6 inches or so trimming the motor down as far as you can get it. i will check and make sure i am right tonight and post if i get different numbers for length.

pics will be sent shortly

my bad - pics are on there way

my pictures really stink - like really really bad - i did not notice till i sent them to myself - sorry to all i will get some better ones tonight and resend to everyone. for now sorry but everyone will have to deal with the blury ones.

all pics have been sent - let me know if you did not get any

****** changed my mind and no longer feel like flipping sonars around from boat to boat so that means the alumacraft now comes with a x-15 on the dash insted of the edge. puck is instaled already so you got full gps/sonar at your finger tips.******

who wants it! great boat! plenty of fall walleye fishing left. she is feeling lonely getting left in the garage all the time! come on down lets take her for a ride! even throw in some spring/prior lake walleye hotspots......

MATT,

Do you live down in prior lake area? I will have to work on the "old lady" to see if now is the time to buy. I would love nothing better than to come down there today and buy it but all I can do right know is talk it over with the GF. Besisdes the boat, I was curious if you do much ice fishing in the PL area. maybe we could trade some hot spots. Well shoot me an e-mail if you wanna go fishing. Hard water is almost here. I will keep in touch on the boat. Almost forgot, how does the boat handle a 3' chop(mille lacs waves).

yep i live on spring lake - just south of prior - boat does good in big water - i do let up on the gas a little once they start getting that big.

come and get it - going to storage soon as i really dont need two fishing boats right now..... i may even bring it up this weekend. make an offer - come take a look - cause i will be selling it for more $ in the spring if you wait!

if someone in the mille lacs /brainerd area wants to take a look at it this weekend it will most likely be up there unless i get another offer - let me know

sorry - put the boat it storage for the winter. i can still send you pictures if you want but it will not be able to be looked at till late ice.

pics sent - i guess i could go get it - or put some money down on it and i will hold it for ya till spring.....