Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
mtreno

SOLD! 2002 Alumacraft Navigator ****SOLD

mtreno    0
mtreno

2002 Alumacraft Navigator C

2002 Merc 75 horse oil injected 2-stroke

2002 Yacht Club Trailer

BOAT -

Great boat for any type of fishing. a few dock marks and a cig burn or two - but a well taken care of boat. always stored indoors - summer and winter

- wheeled steering

- windshield - single counsel

- 16 ft 6 in

- huge livewell with timer and light(have had 14 walleyes and a perch do fine overnight)

- tons of storage space

- 24 volt 65lb auto pilot trolling motor

- $600 worth of new batts. (all three) this spring

- Vexlar Edge on counsel - also wired and ready for unit on bow

-

MOTOR

- always been a good runner

- many many many late season cold starts

- lower unit done every winter

- one gallon oil storage in motor

- FAST

- two props

TRAILER

- roller

- easy

- light

- swing away tongue

- new tires (zero miles i am picking them up on my way home)

great boat! wish i could keep but i own way to many boats..... great walleye/musky/bass/panfish boat - also have pulled tubers on my lake with this boat - plenty of power for tubbin fun.

i am sure i am missing plenty of info here so ask away and i will fill in the blanks - email me for pics or come on out to spring and take a look

$7000 obo!

matttreno@hotmail.com

612-619-5690

crappieDean    0
crappieDean

Pics please, jimbuboltz at yahoo

Hoffer    0
Hoffer

pics please. How fast does the boat go...can you provide the total length when the swing tonque is hinged back...all the way to the back of the motor - need to see if it would fit in my small garage....thanks!

mark.hoffmann@comcast.net

mtreno    0
mtreno

she is fast - 41 one guy no gear - 38 two guys gear and full livewell - 35-36 4 guys gear and livewell - i believe its 21 ft from swing to prop - you could gain another 6 inches or so trimming the motor down as far as you can get it. i will check and make sure i am right tonight and post if i get different numbers for length.

pics will be sent shortly

mtreno    0
mtreno

pics sent -

hey flash - yours came back - tried it without the space and with it..... let me know

mtreno    0
mtreno

my bad - pics are on there way

my pictures really stink - like really really bad - i did not notice till i sent them to myself - sorry to all i will get some better ones tonight and resend to everyone. for now sorry but everyone will have to deal with the blury ones.

DTro    3
DTro

I sent a pic request through your listed email.....did you get it?

mtreno    0
mtreno

ya i did - you did not get any pics? i will resend the new and improved pics in about 20 minutes - let me know if you did not get them

matttreno@hotmail.com

mtreno    0
mtreno

all pics have been sent - let me know if you did not get any

****** changed my mind and no longer feel like flipping sonars around from boat to boat so that means the alumacraft now comes with a x-15 on the dash insted of the edge. puck is instaled already so you got full gps/sonar at your finger tips.******

mtreno    0
mtreno

who wants it! great boat! plenty of fall walleye fishing left. she is feeling lonely getting left in the garage all the time! come on down lets take her for a ride! even throw in some spring/prior lake walleye hotspots......

jig n' jerk    0
jig n' jerk

MATT,

Do you live down in prior lake area? I will have to work on the "old lady" to see if now is the time to buy. I would love nothing better than to come down there today and buy it but all I can do right know is talk it over with the GF. Besisdes the boat, I was curious if you do much ice fishing in the PL area. maybe we could trade some hot spots. Well shoot me an e-mail if you wanna go fishing. Hard water is almost here. I will keep in touch on the boat. Almost forgot, how does the boat handle a 3' chop(mille lacs waves).

mtreno    0
mtreno

yep i live on spring lake - just south of prior - boat does good in big water - i do let up on the gas a little once they start getting that big.

mtreno    0
mtreno

hard to believe i still got her....... who wants a good boat?

fishingsfinest    6
fishingsfinest

could you possibly sens pics??? am interested, sounds like a great boat!

email is maha0059@umn.edu

giddyup99    0
giddyup99

I'd like some pics too....giddyup99(AT)msn(DOT)com

Thanks!

mtreno    0
mtreno

come and get it - going to storage soon as i really dont need two fishing boats right now..... i may even bring it up this weekend. make an offer - come take a look - cause i will be selling it for more $ in the spring if you wait!

if someone in the mille lacs /brainerd area wants to take a look at it this weekend it will most likely be up there unless i get another offer - let me know