• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Yep. It looks a little something like this.

sturgeonfall2006015sp2.jpg

Its from the early 80s with a 60hp Johnson on the back. Totally flat floor inside w/ side console steering.

Oh yeah, thats a 49" Sturgeon from Sunday I'm holding. smile.gif

And we thought Hanson fished a lot before.. Have boat will travel... I hope you have started counciling already Chris. LOL LOL....

Looks like a perfect river rig and you can fish lakes a little easier now too. I like the old Johnsons and Evinrudes, They have always been good motors for me. (BTW The problem I had with my "new" Evinrude outboard during the Cats Incredible Tournament was just a loose ground wire on the motor, now she runs beautiful once again) grin.gif.

Congrats on the "new" boat purchase. Now you get to have the fun of rigging it the way you want. I think thats one of the funnest parts of getting a new boat.

Nice looking Sturgeon, can't wait to get out and chase some again myself.

Talk to you later.